Mutiny on the Seven Seas

@Mailin: Oh, yeah, sure. Sorry. I was so caught in the "who suspects who and why", I completely forgot about that.
So. my defending Himmel, which caused some attention here. The thing is, I didn't defend Himmel because it was/is Himmel, but because I was confused by -in my eyes- how many people were suddenly planking her. Having three people plank the same person for no reason on the first day (where you rarely have good reasons, I am aware of that) seemed weird to me. And that is where I got my plank from. Yes, it sounds incoherent and not really logical (I have to admit that it really seems not to be...), but as I didn't have better plank reasons, I chose to choose one out of that Himmel-planking group. Yes, taking Alca wasn't the best choice, as she had taken Himmel hours ago. But still, she had taken her, even if it was random. Funny that everybody said that. I didn't have a bad feeling about Eo, and as Firyar was obviously good, I had Alca left. I am not saying she has to be a mutineer. I am far from knowing that.

Sorry, folks. I wanted to write more today but it was not possible because of some private stuff.
And now I haven't much time left because in an hour we have to go to a garden party (I don't want to but it is a family thing and I have to :argh:)

For that reason I have to plank someone now. And the candidate for my plank is Anté because I didn't like the behaviour he showed yesterday on the occasion of the second plank referring to Himmel. That's not much I know but I have to make my choice now and nobody else seems to be very suspicious to me. *sigh*

See you later! :hallo:

Unfortunately, I need to go now, so I will have to send a plank that early.

First of all, Seme, thanks for you answer. I'm not fully happy with that post, but I'll write more about this today in the late evening or tomorrow in the morning. Sorry, I just don't have enough time for that now.

Ghost: he is on my observation list, but I don't know what to make out of this sudden mistrust-wave. He could be a mutineer, but I don't want to plank him today, but still to watch.

I still tend to think that Chrissly is a sailor, but I still have a not very good feeling about Nik. I think I will plank him today lacking better arguments against other players. The reason is mainly that he has probably jumped on the bandwagon yesterday. And I must admit I think the probability that I've been elected by a few mutineers is not that low, and Nik would be the one of them I've got the worst feeling about, it just somehow reminds me of the last mutinies when he was mutineer.

Also, I'm planning to look closer at Ante, Nam and Alca, but this will have to wait until tomorrow, too. :(

So, I'm sending my plank now and will read everything later. :hallo:

[started after reading Seme's #343]

Chrissly
I don't know what to think about her protecting of Himmel. It could be a mutineer who wanted to protect a sailor, but I think it's also possible that Chrissly is a sailor and just said what she had noticed.

Eowyn
she wanted to plank Himmel or me cause she wanted to plank people she couldn't asses. That's a bit strange I think. She didn't want to plank people she suspects cause these people would be a big loss if they are sailors. But if they are mutineers it would be even more worse when they are in the game ... I could still imagine that Eo would do this, but the fact that both of her possible plank candidates are sailors makes it worse ...

Mailin
she planked M.P. yesterday. OK, I understood her reasons and followed her. Now she makes quite a lot suspicions with weak reasons. She suspects Alca, cause she changed her plank, she suspects Chrissly and thinks of planking her because she protected Himmel a little. And she still suspects M.P.. As I already said, the reason that Firyar should have been mutinied is not really convincing. All in all I have a rather bad feeling for her ...

Lotusbluete
it's a bit confusing that she's captain although she got no time on Sunday. Usually you don't get an office when you have no time. I could imagine that she was overlooked or misunderstood here:

Don't worry, I'm not offended or anything, not at all. And I'm not too crazy about an office (mainly because I don't have loads of time on sunday, but since I don't expect being elected, it's no problem anyway). It just struck my eye because all the others seem to be exactly in the same list as the last time, and my position has changed. I'm curious, does it have any deeper meaning? :)

The statement that she got no time comes between two sentences that relate to Ghost and was not such a clear message for everyone like "No time on Sunday, please don't vote me!" Another thing is this "it's no problem anyway". Maybe she was misunderstood here and some people thought it's no problem for her to become captain.
So I think it's not quite sensible to suspect the people who voted Lotus.

Ghostwriter
I think it's not such suspicious that he made different assessments than last round. I don't like that should be such a huge problem now ...

Antébero
he keeps on behaving in a strange way. There was this thing with following Firyar. I don't think it gives a clue of his role, but I think this protecting Himmel and then planking her is more suspicious. I'm not sure about him, maybe he's a mutineer.

Alca
I can understand that she changed her plank. It was a random plank in case she isn't there in the evening. But she got a chance to change the plank and she did. So I think there's nothing suspicious about her until now.

I didn't mentioned all people here, just the ones on which I already have an opinion. I also mentioned Ghost, Lotus and Alca. I don't know how to assess them, but they were in discussions I wanted to say something about.

Edit: Wow, that seems to be a lot you have written when I wrote my post. =)

Mailin: I can agree on that =)

Ghost: Okay, then I am not the one to judge you since that happens to me quite often too. I was just curious to know if it was an accident or if you had reasons for placing her differently.

I don't really know why Ante is so suspicious. He had to choose between Himmel and M.P. and he didn't want to plank either one, so he chose the lesser evil in his opinion. I'm not saying that this makes him a sailor, but I don't really understand why only this makes him a mutineer either

Ok, i have read alle the posts again and again and again.... and the result is.. there is not much to work with. My "first-day-plank" would have been Wiesel and i took a closer look to his posts today and i find nothing what is really suspicious. As next i was trying to unterstand why MP and Ante are suspicious at the moment and i agree by some reasons, which are mentioned by others. As last i checked things from Nik. But there is not much, too. The only thing is, first he said, he will vote himself as Captain, as next he decided to vote for Lotus and his reason for this decision is, that Eo and Mailin are to dangerous. But there is nothing why he switched off from himself to Lotus.
So, cause i actually find any more about others persons, will plank on of the three last named men.

I sent out a plank for Mailin now, reasons above ...
Maybe I'll change it when other posts that make me think different about someone appear.

You've got one full hour left and I'm still missing the votes of:

• Mailin
  • Seme
  • Ghost
  • Kestrel
  • Alca
  • M.P.
  • Nam Som

And if you want a superior might that's nice to you you should agree on somebody :scream:

I'll send out my plank for M.P. now. I don't get his behaviour this evening, so I choose him. And since people seem to be choosing me because they don't understand my behaviour I see nothing wrong with that.

Oh please, I mentioned as a possible plank candidate which is quite different from the definite vote for the plank. It's not big news that I stick(ed) with Ghost just as in the last night.

And now I'm a bit unsure... really, this plank won't be easy :argh:

Also I'm now constructing my fare-well post which will naturally be a bit long. At least a final post should be helpful for you guys to get in the right direction.

See ya later! :hallo:

Urgh there is a lot of stuff going on that I don't like :Oo:

What I think is a bit curious is that Chrissly apparently sent in her plank already though she said earlier:
So far, as I did not find many more potential mutineers, my candidate for plank would probably be M.P., but I'm not done yet.
After that, she only commented on Mailin's question. Nothing else. No clue that she actually was done yet.

I don't really know who to choose yet. I'll wait for some more posts, but right now I feel the worst about Kestrel and Chrissly.

I don't know if Kestrel is usually that quiet, but she stays so much in the background. I don't know if she is busy, but she attracs my attention with being very inconspicuous. Her plank yesterday was totally random and her only post today wasn't very helpful. It would be nice if someone could tell me if she usually is very quiet and tends to stay in the background.

I don't feel very good about Chrissly since I don't understand her plank from yesterday. I don't get why she chose me, claiming that it makes me suspicious that I planked Himmel and then changed though I stated from the beginning that I would change my plank if I come back in time. Additional, I don't like how she already planked M.P. without confirming it.
Granted, she protected Himmel yesterday. But I was protected by mutineers before too as a sailor, so that is not a real argument for me. I don't really know her either, so no idea if she usually does not protect sailors as a mutineer.

I have to admit that I think Ghost is acting weird too, but since I planked him because of that during my last game and it turned out to be a huge mistake, I am not quite sure what to do about him

Edit: Marked it better for Eo =)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Guys, could you do me (and others?) a favor? Could you please, please, mark your postings in different colours or bold, do some underlinings, make some paragraphs and/or quotations or something? It's really difficult to read your posts when there are partly written this unclear. :argh:

Yes, I'm back and tried to read quickly through everything that was written while I was gone, but it's really hard. :ohoh:

EDIT @ Alca: thanks. :lol: At last a clear posting.

EDIT²: something in MPs post strikes me as ominous. :ohoh: It could be a mistake to plank him, guys. I told you yesterday that I don't understand what's so suspicious about him and I really don't understand it now! :scream:

And you're right, Kestrel is unusually quiet. I haven't played with her for such a long time, but I think she wrote more.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@ Alca
Yesterday I had to work an arrived right after the second election round. Couldn't make it faster. Today.. Well, some trouble with a friend and the need to write a report and do all the things I didn't manage to do the last days.. At least tomorrow is sunday.. ;)
But I think it's quite strange you have such a bad feeling about me. Especially after I planked you yesterday.. Seems a bit like revenge to me.

16 Minutes left and I'm missing the votes of Ghost, Nam and Alca. I hope Ghost knows he'll be replaced if I don't get a vote today ;)

I'll have to go to dinner in the next minutes and because of that I will give the votes to the hands of kleine Hexe if I won't make it in time. If the mutineers are faster than me she'll post the results only, I will add the story afterwards.

Kestrel: I can assure you, it is no revenge. I am not a vengeful person, it is too stressful for me =)
Like I said, I just think you are very... well. Standing back, being not very striking.
That is why I asked if you usually play like that since I can't judge if this is not your usual style.

I just realized over the time that a lot of players tend to be "invisible" when they are mutineers, trying not to attract attention (yes Wiesel, I watch you very closely too ;)).
But I can tell you too that you are not who I voted for today, I just usually get suspicious when people are so quiet

Eo: You are welcome :D

[FONT=&quot]Everyone was quite upset that yesterday's plank didn't bring the wished results. But though everyone agreed that they should try again and so the whole crew met on the ship's deck to choose another victim that was to go over the plank. There was a long silence before the discussion finally started and after some time they could agree on Antébero.

Antébero [4] Eowyn, Wiesel, Yvaine, M.P.
Ghost [2] Lexi, Seme
M.P. [2] Chrissly, Anté
Nik [3] Lotus, Nam Som, Ghost
Mailin [1] Nik
Nam Som [2] Firyar (x2)
Chrissly [3] Mailin, Kestrel, Alca

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]With a long sigh Antébero climbed onto the plank. He said nothing until someone pushed him. »Okay, okay. You were finally right. I am one of the mutineers. You found me, but the gold will finally be ours!«, he shouted and jumped[/FONT]

Shut up, it's nighttime.

[kl. Hexe]

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The five mutineers that were left didn't even think of giving up. They met again on the ship's deck to decide about another victim. After a long discussion the finally could agree and went to the rooms.

Just when they wanted to open Eowyn's room, one of the mutineers heard a noise. »Wait, hold on«, he whispered, »I think there is someone coming« All the mutineers held on, completely shocked, when a light appeared on the opposite wall. »Damn, the nightwatch!«, another mutineer whispered and they all five started to run. Another night without a victim...

Eowyn was protected by the nightwatch!

Dates for tomorrow:
6.00pm Announcement of the candidates for our duel
6.30pm duel
7.30pm plank
afterwards mutineer's meeting

And no, this is not a joke. I promise! :D Oh, and thanks to Hexe for helping me!

Guys, how great is that? :D

Nightwatch, you really need a reward for this. I mean, I thought I might be the one this night, but I would've bet everything that you're going to protect the captain...

Whoa. +shakes madly+ :lol:

Oh.My.God.

I really liked our nightwatch already yesterday, but now I fell in love :love:

You deserve a medal. I could kiss you right now, whoever you are =)

I nearly feel sorry for our mutineers. But only nearly

And I apologize for voting for Eo yesterday, I take it back. Firyar and Eo are on our side and a nightwatch than can see into the future, how could we lose now?

:lol: Wow, just how cool is this! It's great to know that Eowyn is on our site.
And hey, we've lost the first mutineer! The day could hardly be better =)

:lol:

Our nightwatch is awesome in this round! I'd like to see the mutineers faces after losing a mate and the nightwatch's success :D

More to come tomorrow, I'm now off to enjoy the evening with my gf.

First captains vote:
Eowyn [3] Wiesel, Eo, Seme

Lotus [3] Anté, Himmel, Ghost

2nd captains vote:

Lotus [5] Firyar (x2), Anté, Nam, Nik
Eowyn [3] Eowyn, M.P., Seme
Mailin [3] Margaret, Mailin, Lotus

First plank
Himmel [3] Eo, Firyar (x2)
M.P. [3] Mailin, Lotus, Nik

Anté [1] Wiesel
Mailin [1] Anté
Eo [1] Alca

2nd plank
MP [5] Kestrel, Mailin, Yvaine, Nik, Chrissly
Himmel [8] Nam, Firyar (x2), Eo, Ghost, Wiesel, Anté, M.P.

[FONT=&quot]Antébero [4] Eowyn, Wiesel, Yvaine, M.P.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ghost [2] Lexi, Seme[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M.P. [2] Chrissly, Anté[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nik [3] Lotus, Nam Som, Ghost[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mailin [1] Nik[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nam Som [2] Firyar (x2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chrissly [3] Mailin, Kestrel, Alca[/FONT]

Ok so this is a summery of the planks and vote for the captains spot we had taking the new info we got about the roles of Eowyn and Anté.

As it worked so great in the 2nd last mutiny for Natti to analyze me and Eo there (NOT :lol:) I will give it a try too now with Anté and I want to have also a look how people got to plank Anté as I could imagine he got a victim of his mutineers maybe (atleast I did not find a big thing against him before)

Anté:
-The Lotus for captain vote:
refused to pick Eowyn or Mailin for the captains spot, wanted to follow the idea of Firyar and elect Alca but ended up finally with Lotus. Showed up first with his idea that Firyar might be the priest. I could imagine that he wanted to vote for a fellow mutineer who got backuped from Firyar, but after the reaction of people he switched to Lotus. Im unsure about her now. I would rather want to plank Ghost first and see what role he has to make a conclusion about Lotus.

- after that Mailin first questioned Anté acting and that he follows Firyar that blindly, Lotus followed and also asked Anté about his voting. Anté planked Mailin for that in the end.

- The Mailin plank: as she "attacked" him first it was a good chance to revenge for that without causing too much standing out of the mass. As Eowyn is good, Firyar is good and i am good, i got a bad feeling about Mailin but as nobody else questioned her role yet, I would not plank her for now atleast.

- NikSim named Anté first cause of his strange acting but prefered to plank M.P.
- Wiesel planked Anté after he was considering either Himmel or Anté and picked Himmel in the 2nd voting.
- Anté himself picked Himmel in the 2nd plank voting.

- The M.P plank: First he stats that he is confused from the Ghost misstrust which was going on alittle (nearly nobody voted for Ghost in the end) Decides to plank M.P, as he wanted to plank Anté.

Ok and how/why got Anté got planked today:

- Firstly mentioned by Eowyn explained by the strange explaination Anté had and his excuse as he planked Himmel after projecting her first.
- Next Firyar who stats he does not trust the people who voted for Lotus as captain (Anté, Nam, Nik and Ghost)
- M.P mentioned that he takes a closer look at NamSom, Anté, Ghost.
- Chrissley mentioned that she does not find Anté really suspicious nor NikSim, so she voted instead for M.P.
- Next Yvaine who mentioned that she will plank Anté.
- Lotus wanna have a closer look next day on NamSom, Anté and Alca and planked NikSim.
- NikSim marks him (like Eowyn, Mailin) with 1 red letter, ends up with planking Mailin.
- Alca defends Anté alittle. Not sure if she would do that as mutineer or not.

Ok everything summoned up and now I need some free head to take a look at that later again.

To be completely honest, I still don't really understand why Ante was so suspicious suddenly.

Wiesel didn't state who he voted for at all, he said he sent his plank in early but now is back to rethink it. No post followed.
And M.P. said he'll vote for Ghost (but was unsure about it) and apparently changed his vote.
Yvaine had to sent in a plank early today and Ante seemed to be the best choice. I think she sent in her plank for him first (if he wasn't Wiesel's first choice as well).

It just all seems a bit fishy to me. I mean good that they voted for Ante since I didn't, but I wouldn't be surprised either if at least one fellow mutineer is to be found under his voters

Oooh, how great!! :eek: Though I actually hoped I would be protected by the night watch this night, I'm sooo glad right now that he or she didn't! Well done! :D

And it's great, too, that we've discovered the first mutineer. :)

I'm also glad we can rely on another very good player - Eo to be good, and hopefully I will manage to pick two mutineers for the duel tomorrow with Firyar's and Eo's help. :)

I think I will think about it and write my thoughts down tomorrow morning, I'm a bit tired right now.

Before I have to go to another confirmation :rolleyes: (I hope I will be back right in time for the duel) I share some thoughts with you like I promised.

First of all I have a good feeling about Lotus and hope that she will chose two mutineers with the help of Firyar and Eo. You three will manange that.
The decision have to take carefully because in worst case we could have a duel between nightwatch and priest for example. :Oo: That wouldn't be very desirable.
But as I said before I'm very confident and I think together the three will come to chose the right two persons. :nick:

I am absolutely not sure whom I shall trust this round. Perhaps it has something to do with the other language and with my lack of time (after today it would be better. Thank God!).
I have to confess that I'm a bit confused at the moment.

I have a rather good feeling for Ghost, Alca and Lexi at the moment. And Chrissly, too. She tried to protect Himmel and I think she wouldn't do that if she were a mutineer.

And I am not sure what to think about Mailin, Seme and Nam. They could be everything for me at the moment.

Kestrel, Wiesel, M.P. and Nik gives me a bad feeling. Perhaps it would be good to see at least one of them in the duel?
But I think that my distrust based mainly on my bad feelings isn't a really good way to find two candidates for the duel. :argh:

I am happy that Lotus have help from Firyar and Eo.

So, unfortunately I have to go now. *sigh*
I hope Lotus' decision would be wise.

See you later in the afternoon, folks! :hallo:

Kestrel, Wiesel, M.P. and Nik gives me a bad feeling.

Well I can not really agree with that and got no idea atm what to think of you as I had a good feeling at the start.

Do you really think that we already got 2 more mutineers in the last plank? I doubt that we are that good at finding them that early and listing up all players who are rather silent this round as suspicious, well I do not trust that easymode.%)

I checked the last plank once again and I do not like the thing between Lotus/NamSom/Ghost still eg them voting for Nik. Nik himself voted for Mailin and not for Anté which would have made him look better obviously as Anté was a mutineer.

Why? options: Nik thought he would be planked anyway and tried to make Mailin suspicous like Anté did already with his first plank. Or he is sailor and had no idea that Anté is a mutineer so he planked someone else. Atm I rather tend to the 2nd one as like I already said, I do not like the ball up from those 3 who voted against NikSim.

So together for the duell/plank I would want to see/will send my plank out for Ghost and as second one I would pick NamSom.

Good people: Firyar, Eowyn, Seme
people I tend to see as sailors: Chrissley, NikSim, Wiesel, (Yvaine)
people I can not judge atm at all: Kestrel, Alca, Lexi
people I watch extra carefull: Mailin, M.P
people I rather see as mutineer: Ghost, Lotus, NamSom

So summed up my plank will be Ghost today for now (no idea when im back from the familiy meeting).

Yay for us! We lost a mutineer yesterday and our nightwatch protected another sailor! Sorry I didn't write more yesterday, but pretty soon after writing the last post, I left and wasn't back until after the plank.
Well, obviously I noticed that there are three people planking me, which is (surprise!) something I don't really like. And don't necessarily understand. Mailin said she would plank me, because she wasn't convinced by my argumentation, and Alca and Kestrel, who were sort of "against each other", at least Alca "against" Kestrel, if I remember that right, decided that they both plank the same person, which would be me. That is strange. I had nothing else to say against Alca after that first-day-plank, so I guess that was just some sort of revenge, for whatever reasons? Makes me look like either a mutineer, who plank another mutineer for "strange" reasons on the first day and is being planked by that person because that might endangered him, or...well, actually that is the one that comes to mind. And I don't like that. As I am the "confused one" in games, it is surely helpful, that I planked the same person Anté did. Not.
So. Gotta go for now, but will be back later.

I only have one strange feeling about a person at the moment and that's Yvaine. Maybe it's something in her writing or so, I can't actually tell. It's impossible to say in this round 'her style is different' and yet it's exactly so, I think. Does anybody know what I mean? On the other hand there is the feeling of 'Yvaine can't always sailor, statistically she has to be a meutineer somethime' and I think this round is the first. But like I said, it's just a feeling. Maybe I'm making mountains out of molehills and I'm a victim to good old paranoia, I don't know.. It's a feeling without any proof. And that's what causing me trouble..

Come on, Kestrel. This argument isn't up-to-date anymore because I have been mutineer for the first time last round. ;)
Sounds to me like you are only searching for an explanation to make me suspicious. :rolleyes:
And isn't it strange that you mentioned that point after I've said that I have a bad feeling about you?

@ Seme: As I said I only have a bad feeling about those four because there is not much to interpret. I haven't said that they are all mutineers.
By the way, why did you chose Ghost?

*goes on with her preparations for the party*

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So, let's start. :) I already have a few names in mind but first I will try to write a list to sort my thoughts.

Firyar & Eo: thankfully, there's nothing to say about those two. :)

Me: I'm good, too, and anyway I certainly won't pick myself for the duel. ;)

Chrissly: elects Ghost for captain (I won't write down that everyone elected Firyar, that's obvious), planks Alca, MP (second plank) and MP again. Alca's plank is because she wanted to plank someone who wanted to plank Himmel. She's not very active, but then, it's nothing unusual about her.
I still tend to think she could be a sailor because she tried to protect Himmel and that was not something she's doing normally all the time. I'm not sure, of course, but I don't expect her to be as cunning as a mutineer to protect a sailor on purpose. And I don't know, I could be wrong, but I think it's a little bit more substance in her posts than it normally is when she's a mutineer. So I think it's a chance she could be a sailor and I won't choose her for the duel.

Mailin: elects herself, planks M.P., M.P. and Chrissly. Her posts and actions are perfectly logical, as always, but it's Mailin, and so I can't tell a bit if she's a sailor or a mutineer. Of course, I'm not going to choose her for the duel without an obvious hint from our priest (who by the way of course needn't reveal himself if it's not an emergency of if he hasn't found 1-2 "big" mutineers. But in the latter case, I would appreciate to get a little hint. ;) )

Seme: elects Eowyn, planks me and Ghost. I'm absolutely not sure what to think about her. Her posts are mostly logical; I've already commented the things I don't agree with. And once again about my plank: ok, if you have sent the plank earlier I can understand it better. Though you were there between the elections and the plank, and I'm still not happy with you having risked to get rid of a good captain in the first night or with your arguments against me. With some of your ideas and analyses, I agree, with others I don't.
I also would like to know what is so suspicious about me that you have put me in your "red list". I wonder why I have been elected for the captain, too, but how does it make me suspicious that others vote for me, something I can't control or do anything against? I didn't exactly wish being a captain, remember? And what else makes you think I'm a mutineer? But well, whatever, it doesn't lead us anywhere right now.
Summarizing, I'm really not sure, Seme could be anything right now, and I won't be very surprised if she mutinies. But same as Mailin, it's far too risky for me to choose her for the duel without an obvious hint of the priest.

Kestrel: elects herself, planks Alca, M.P. and Chrissly. Is not active, not really better than the usual "quiet" players like Chrissly. Well, that means there's not much to analyze, and to make it worse, I have never played with her before, so I can't tell anything about her. Of course, it could be a mutineer that tries to stay in backgroud, but it always could be just because of the language barriers. No idea what she could be.

Wiesel: elects Eowyn, planks Ante, Himmel and Ante. Is not easy to read something out of him, because he's rather quiet, too, though he has mentioned the English language being the reason for that. I have only played one mutiny with him, can anyone else who knows him besser tell me if he's more like a sailor or more like a mutineer right now? Anyway, I wouldn't choose him into the duel.

M.P.: elects himself and Eo, planks Ghost, Himmel and Ante. Though I send a random plank for him myself in the first night, I've got a better feeling about him now. I admint, the thing with a higher possibility that someone very experienced would get a special role was really a strange thought and I understand Mailin suspicing him because of that underground warning "don't plank an experienced player". I'm still not sure but I don't really suspect him at the moment, so I don't tend to choose him into the duel.

Alca: elects Yvaine, planks Eo and Chrissly. She's the one who has considered planking Himmel (random plank) and has changed to Eo. Well, as we now know that Eo is good, it looks good for Alca, because if she had been a mutineer and didn't want to become suspicious planking a sailor, she would have probably switched to a mutineer, wouldn't she? Especially she couldn't know we would learn about Eo's role early and this would look good for her, so I don't think she has planned it. I've got a rather good feeling about her at the moment.

Lexi: elects Mailin, planks Margaret and Ghost. As very often, her posts are logical (but they are when she mutinies, too). Unfortunately, I can't read much out of her, she could be anything for me right now.

Yvaine: elects herself, planks Wiesel, M.P. and Ante. Why, she's pretty interesting because somehow, I don't have a very good feeling about her this time which I normally have. Of course, it could be the english language, but there's something about her I don't like right now. The last plank, Ante, could be a try to look better as a mutineer. The first plank must have been a random plank, right? Well, I'll be watching her very closely (in fact, I already do), but I don't think the bad feeling without real arguments is quite enough to choose her into the duel.

Ghost: elects me, planks no one, Himmel and Nik. I didn't want to plank him earlier because I normally suspect him quickly and it doesn't always mean he has to be a mutineer. But now, after some time has passed, he still hasn't left a very good impression. There are questions (Why did he finally pick me over Lexi? Did he notice I said I didn't have time on Sunday or didn't he?) he hasn't answered yet properly. I didn't notice, has he told us whom he would have planked if he could have sent his first plank? Someone asked him that. He is not as active as we know him, and the overall impression I have got so far isn't really great. I'm thinking about choosing him into the duel right now, I think there's a lot against him right now.

Nik: elects himself and then me, planks M.P., M.P. and Mailin. I have planked him last time, and I still don't have a very good feeling about him. He said he has overread that I didn't wish to become a captain, okay, that was the second election, I kind of understand those who didn't want a very experienced player to become captain voting for me instead of Eo or Mailin. But he was the one who probably has jumped on the bandwagon with his plank of M.P. and since then, I (edited missing part:) didn't gain more trust in him. His last detailed post 357 doesn't convince me, too, because he doesn't really say much apart from suspecting Ante, Eo and Mailin and mentioning Ghost, Alca and me (though not having a real opinion about us). Well, summarizing he's one of those I have the worst feeling about and I consider choosing him for the duel.

Nam: elects Ghost and me, planks Nik, Himmel and Nik. That's difficult because she is always very logical and writes very good posts, no matter if she's sailor or mutineer. I don't have a very good feeling about her nevertheless, I somehow didn't have since the beginning, though I don't have arguments that you could pin down. She has explained why she has chosen me in the second election for captain, I'm ok with that. The connection to Ghost (and me, too) is strange, if both were mutineers, would Nam choose Ghost to be a captain? I'm not sure but I guess she could have. If Nik really is a mutineer, too, I think it would fit that Nam could plank his colleague to appear good. Of course, I know there are just so many "if"s and it all could be quite innocent and accidential. But I just don't think so. The thing that also has occured to me: Nam does protect Ghost a lot, Yvaine does a bit, too.
Of course, it all could turn out to be a huge mistake, but I still don't like it at all.

I think, for the moment I'm considering Ghost, Nam and Nik for the duel. Which is surprising because I don't agree with Seme in lots of points, but I apparently do concerning Ghost and Nam. What does it tell me? Well, I'll think about that later.
But of course, now I'm eager to hear any other arguments or wishes whom you would like to see in the duel, and most important, I do wish to hear the thoughts and opinions of Firyar and Eo! :)
*being so glad that I can discuss it with you two freely and can trust you* ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Come on, Kestrel. This argument isn't up-to-date anymore because I have been mutineer for the first time last round. ;)
Sounds to me like you are only searching for an explanation to make me suspicious. :rolleyes:
And isn't it strange that you mentioned that point after I've said that I have a bad feeling about you?
You were a meutineer last round? Ouha. I just read the last round a bit and therefor I didn't really pay attention to the roles.
So there goes my theory. But not my bad feeling.

And no, this isn't just because you distrusted me. I'm used to that, that's the common assessment about me ;). Either I'm suspected to be a meutineer and therefore planked or poisoned innocent, or people have no idea where to put me. Really, this situation isn't new at all ;)

Good Morning to all,
i have already read all the posts since yesterday and i will answer as soon as possible. but now i have to cook some meal (and NO, that does NOT mean, that i am the Ship's Cook). So i will later go on here and i hope i will find the right answers of your questions, certainly for my self.

I haven't read everything properly, just the new posts from today and the one Lotus wrote, forgive me, rather superficial. :schäm: But I'll try to help you a little bit with the duel.

In general I've got to say: we could afford a mistake. It's the third day, and we've only lost two sailors and already planked a mutineer. So if we plank a sailor today, or if he dies in the duel, it wouldn't be that much of a drama. Of course, we should try not to kill off the priest or the nightwatch.

I've got a good felling for MP and Lotus right now. So, Lotus, if I were you, I wouldn't go into the duel. :D Sorry. No, but I really wouldn't take MP for the duel. It could be a mistake.

Then Ghost. Mh. Tricky. The thing is, he is quieter than usual. But that's not really a reason for him to be a mutineer. I don't know, I'm really uncertain about him. I guess there are more dangerous players on the ship right now, but there are also rather unsuspicious...argh. But no, I wouldn't send in Ghost. If he is really a mutineer he'll probably die laughing now, but I don't really have a bad feeling about him. Also, if you talk in statistics: he's been a mutineer almost every round I recall. So it's time for him to be a sailor. :D

Now, Nam. I've got a bad feeling for her, really. The problem is, I can't put my finger on it. But the thing is, she's defending Ghost, and honestly? That could be a huge hoax. She could think "let's protect a sailor from the other stupid sailors, so when he is planked, I'll be one of the good ones!". Nam is smart, and she's cunning. She's dangerous. I would really tend to her for the duel.

Nik
...I'm not sure. You know, is there anyone defending him? I don't know right now. But if there isn't anyone defending him, then there could be a reason. No, I don't think he's a mutineer. Yes, I know, I tended to plank him on the first day. But something stopped me. And I think my feeling to find mutineers is coming back, so I really wouldn't send in Nik.

As for the other candidate...mh. I've got a bad feeling for Mailin. Really. It's also something I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's because she planked Chrissly. Because I've got a bad feeling for Chrissly too, and Mailin often planks mutineers when she's a mutineer herself. But is it reason enough to plank her? I really don't know.

As I said, I've got a bad feeling for Chrissly. But it's nothing I can put my finger on. There's really nothing in her posts or votes that can tell me if my feeling is right or not. It's just...I don't know. A feeling. :argh:

Kestrel is quite interesting, as she's so quiet. I haven't played with her for many games, but still. I don't recall that she's been so quiet from any of my games with her. Don't know what the reason could be. She could be a mutineer, but I'm really not sure. Maybe she should be questioned by the priest tonight. Duel? Rather not.

Then you asked about Wiesel, didn't you, Lotus? The thing is...I don't know about him. He is quiet. And he's quiet when he's a mutineer. But he could have reasons. And he participates somehow. More than usual. But this could be tactics. Mh. Difficult. Maybe a candidate for the duel.

I guess Alca is good. But why, I can't say. It's just another one of my feelings. Oh, and Firyar is good too. Of course. :D And me. Now I can finally say it without being afraid that people might think that I'm a wolf in disguise. :D

Yvaine and Lexi I can't really assess. Maybe they're mutineers, maybe not. But as I would rather have Kestrel longer in the game, I would tend to one of them for the duel.

So, my candidates for the duel would be: Nam for sure, and maybe Wiesel, Chrissly, Yvaine or Lexi. But I really wouldn't send in Ghost.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@Mailin:
@Lotus: Am I confused or is there some text missing at the end:

Oh, yes, of course something is missing, sorry, I apparently haven't copied it all from the Word-Document. I have now edited the missing part now in my long post.
(the rest had to be: ...and since then, I (edited missing part:) didn't gain more trust in him. His last detailed post 357 doesn't convince me, too, because he doesn't really say much apart from suspecting Ante, Eo and Mailin and mentioning Ghost, Alca and me (though not having a real opinion about us). Well, summarizing he's one of those I have the worst feeling about and I consider choosing him for the duel.)

@Yvaine: well, it's not a bad point and definitely something I'll think about. There are two possibilities someone would vehemently want to protect Ghost, the first one a hint from a priest and the second one the couple thing. The two persons that seem to be protecting Ghost the most are Nam and you. I'll sure think it over, though one thing I really don't assume is that Nam and Ghost are in a couple since Nam has elected Ghost for captain. I really don't think Nam would have given his partner that obvious attention.
The other possibilities I have to think through and then decide if or how they could influence my duel choices.

/edit: @Eo: thanks for your opinion, I think it's really interesting and I think I agree on sending Nam into the duel. After all, she had been my choice as well and I'm relieved I'm not the only one and not seeing strange things where the are none. :D So, this really confirms my choice on this part.
Concerning Nam's opponent in the duel, I'm still not quite sure and would like to wait for a few more opinions and think it over again.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Mh, why would you send in Nik if you think Yvaine is more suspicous? Just out of curiosity. %)

I still think that Nik is a sailor, folks.

Nice, so we all three are in unison concerning the first candidate, and so this is decided:
I will definitely send Nam into the duel.

Now, we only need to discuss further about the second duelist. (is it the right word?)

Now, I agree with Firyar about Yvaine, I do think she's different and I suspect her, though I really want to think over her post 399. I don't think she's a priest, there are several reasons for that, in particular I have already seen her as priest and she has behaved pretty differently.
So I believe either it's a big bluff or it could actually be the cupid/couple thing.

And since you guys think Ghost is a sailor after all... you could be right, I really don't know at the moment. And I'm thinking about trusting you and not choosing him for the duel after all.
But then, how does Yvaine's statement fill in and should we be careful about her in the duel or not?

It's also interesting that you both have mentioned Lexi as a possible duel choice. I absolutely can't assess her at the moment, but I could try to reread her posts again to see if I can get a better impression.

About the others who were mentioned (Nik, Chrissly, Wiesel) I need a bit more of thinking.

Just a small note, I know there's still a lot of time: If everyone sends me some rock-paper-scissors-moves now, I can speed up that thing as soon as I've got Lotus' candidates. I don't think we need to wait half an hour then after she announced her candidates ;) If I've got everything in beforehand I can do everything at once on 6pm if you want to.

It's also interesting that you both have mentioned Lexi as a possible duel choice. I absolutely can't assess her at the moment, but I could try to reread her posts again to see if I can get a better impression.
Well, as I said, we've only lost two sailors so far, planked one mutineer and have two sailors for sure. So even if Lexi is a sailor, her role could tell us more about potential mutineers. And we can afford to make a mistake. I don't think Lexi has a special role - at least I don't hope she has one. But maybe, if she's the cupid, she could tell us more freely about the lovers when she's dead.

EDIT @ nattsi: I don't think you'll be needing my moves, will you? :D

(sorry if it's going to become a double post)

@Nam:
Do I have to understand that? You’re not sure about Mailin and also not about Seme (but it wouldn’t surprise you if she mutinies). Same with me but I’m a possible candidate for the duel and the other two not? Nice one. And I would really think about it. You said it yourself: It could be a huge mistake. Ok, I can tell you that this time it’s not as huge as it could be but I’m also sure that there are better options.

Well, I'll try to explain you that.
I think Mailin is just one of the most cunning players that hardly makes any logical mistakes, and so I would never trust her without an obvious hint of the priest. She's just the one I normally don't have a clear feeling or if I have I can't trust it. This time, I just haven't any feeling at all, so she could be good as well as evil. I certainly won't send someone with no idea at all (and one of the best players when good) into a duel.

Seme, on the other hand, is a very good player, too. But she sometimes makes mistakes as a sailor, too, or runs towards the wrong direction. I've had a few times when I suspected her and she turned out to be a sailor so I'm careful with my suspicions on that side. I've played with her a few times, but I don't know her well enough to be sure about my feeling, although my feeling says she could mitiny.
Here, it's just a risk for me that is too big to send her to the duel, because I have been mistaken before. And she, again, is a really good player if she is good.

Then, you - here I've got the worst feeling of all three, and I think I know you the best of all three because you're surely cunning, but not quite as cunning as them two. And we've played lots of mutinies together, so I hope I can assess you a bit. Furthermore, as you are a clever player, you don't leave evidences but always write in a logical and comprehensive way. That's way I can't prove the bad feeling I've got against you - but I hope I can rely on my feeling for this time. And it helps a lot that the other two players I can completely rely on consider you being a good choice for the duel as well.

Yeah, of course I know you don't like it at all, gosh, who would? But it would be foolish of me not to choose you for the duel just because you don't like this decision, wouldn't it? ;)

/edit: @Eo: yeah, I know we can afford a mistake (and I am relieved about that^^), but of course I want to make the best choice and really discover a mutineer and not just pick someone more or less randomly. ;) So I'll still think about my second candidate, about that I'm not sure at all.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Good Morning! :D

Great night yesterday, now we have good person for sure and I think we can really trust on Eowyn.

For the duel, I hope I won't be sent into it. There are few person I'd like to see in the duel, but I want to reread before I make a post with my suspicions.

So I'll leave work in 10 minutes now and have some time to write a bit before I go.

@Mailin: But how does it make sense when Ante claims to vote for me if he wanted to have another mutineer in a high position? The only other person who wanted to vote for me was Firyar, so my chances were really low. I don't know why he voted for me since he didn't explain it, but I guess he just wanted to have a vote that doesn't stick out when he just does what Firyar does.

And besides that, I wouldn't have been speaking so openly about him if I was a mutineer. Why should I state that I don't really know why he was suddenly so suspicious? Just to attract more attention to me?
I know that cunning is not my first name and I do suck really bad when I am a mutineer, but I am not THAT stupid either :rolleyes:

Ok guys, i will try to explain something, may that would make you understanding, why im so different in this game. In normal mutinys (the german ones) i ever try to search out, which post sounds more sailor-like and which ones more mutineer-like. And sometimes i get the right way and the guess i had is true. But in this english muitiny is every post like "Look at me, im a sailor". It isnt really possible for me to find out anything suspicious. At least it is totally hard for me.

Now, i will give some more answers to you...
Why i chose lotus instead of Lexi?:
The simple thing is, lotus was much more active at this moment, and her posts were ever a kind of plausible. So i voted for her.

Why would have been Wiesel my first plank and why chose i Himmel in second election?:
Wiesel is still as quiet as ever. And because of that i ever feel bad of him. And cause i was unable to find anything other suspicious, so i chose him. And i chose Himmel, cause i realized that there was some suspicions of other players on her. I agreed with this suspicions at this time.
And it is similar to Nik. There are some suspicons from other players to him, i tried to retrace it, and just made the mistake, that i thougt, he suddenly switched off from himself, up to Lotus. But i did not recognized, that the reason was the second election of the first plank.

You see, im totally confused this time and like Nam said... overchallenged. But, what i have to say is... just rethink tihs:
Lotus schrieb:
But then, how does Yvaine's statement fill in and should we be careful about her in the duel or not?
...may you will lose more than you can expect at the moment.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Well obviously not quite since it attracs your attention =)

It is not like I can see into the future. When I say something like that I know that it could attract attention. But I feel like saying it because I don't believe in keeping quiet just to stay out of the focus, especially not when I feel like something odd is going on.

But on the other side I don't see the sense behind in if I was a mutineer. Why should I attract attention to other possible mutineers who are not in the focus? I am not like you or Eo, strategy is not really my thing. I usually just do what I think is best at the moment and ask myself later if it was smart

Mmmh... first question @might: since when exactly do I need to announce my duel candidates? 18:00?
(Or the second one, because I'm sure I won't change my decision for Nam...)

Concerning the second duelist, I'm thinking about Lexi and Nik at the moment.
I think I will not take Ghost, Wiesel or Yvaine, after all. Probably not Chrissly, too (as I still tend to think that she could be a sailor, though I'm getting more and more unsure now that you alle suspect her), and that were basically the names that I've heard in connection to the duel. All others are too big question marks for me, anyway; and as I said before I definitely won't take someone like Mailin into the duel because of no reasons at all just to see which role she has. This would make absolutely no sense at all.

And there, I'm not sure because I still think Nik does behave a bit like he has done before being a mutineer. I'm not sure, though, and of course I don't know who's got a better intuition in this case, Eo or me. ;)

Lexi is really interesting and it probably will help learning to know her role, and I understand that bad feeling, though her posts are logical. But there definitely is a chance that she mutinies.

I also think it's interesting that Nam is suspecting exactly Nik and Lexi in one of her last posts today. I don't trust Nam at the moment, and she is cunning, but I think this coincidence is interesting. Just what does it tell me?

*sigh* Not having much time now, but I'll definitely manage to write something (hopefully a good decision) in ca. an hour.

@Ghost: thank you for your answers, it helps. And as I've said before, I think I won't take you for the duel.

(Oh, and it would be great if the priest could take a look on guys like Mailin, Seme (or perhaps Kestrel, too) in the following nights, if not done already? Please? That would be a great help. :D)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yep, I need your candidates via PM until 6pm. I will announce them here then and then the candidates will have 30min time to send in their moves. But of course we can speed that up and you can send in your candidates earlier - if I have the moves earlier, too, I can do the duell then as soon as possible.

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten