Mutiny in the Sherwood Forest

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I just came home and I don't have too much time today and tomorrow. I didn't think the game would take that long...

But I'm wondering about jassie too. It's hard to say something about her as she doesn't write so much. But it would be a good strategy for a mutineer, I think nobody suspected her?
Maybe she's my candidate for the plank.

I don't know who I should vote for chief mate. If nobody writes anything which makes me really trust him/her, I think I'll vote for myself.

Yeah, I think jassie is my candidate for the plank, too.

And I vote for Caprisa as chief mate as well, because she is the only one I'm trusting at the moment. In any case more than the others.

Elena said I think it's because meli is our new captain and too many trust her.

I think that argument is completely absurd, because the captain doesn't have any special part anymore, so it's completely irrelevant if the captain's a mutineer or not.
Well, I have to say, I think the mutineers didn't try to get a mutineer into the role of captain so more mutineers will be in the race for the post of chief mate today. That seems more logical, and I don't think the mutineers are stupid [well, most of them].

So, I trust meli, and myself, of course. About the rest, I'm not entirely sure. I think krebschen is a mutineer, and Miffy probably, too. I'm not sure about Willow, Caprisa and Mizuki, but I tend to think that Willow's a sailor.

So, I guess I'll either vote for myself or for Willow as chief mate, and plank krebschen today.

/edit: I suggest that my fellow sailor's don't plank me, because that would be really bad. We can't afford to lose another one of use today - not when at least two of the mutineers are pretty obvious now.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Caprisa becomes chief mate.

Caprisa (3): krebschen, Caprisa, Miffy
jassie (1): jassie
Willow (1): Willow

No vote from Mizuki and meli.

Plank until 7:30 pm

[Mailin]

Well, congratulations to Caprisa. I really think we're in trouble now. >.<

I still plan planking krebschen, she's the top candidate on my list and I'm pretty sure she's a mutineer. I hope the rest of us will make the right decision..

Congratulation, Caprisa :)

Okay, plank me. But then you're really in trouble. If Caprisa is a mutineer (what I don't hope, that would be a very bad irony) we lost anyway.
But I hope, that my intuition isn't on holiday :rolleyes:

Hey, are you all total stupid?

Plank Caprisa, or we´ve lost tonight. Read the post of the last days and you will know why.

krebschen(3): jassie, Miffy, Willow
jassie(2): Caprisa[x2]
meli(1): krebschen
Caprisa(1): meli

So the simple partisan krebschen was planked, and the soldiers Miffy, Willow and Caprisa captured the simple partisan jassie and the priest meli and threw them into jail.

I teased you - krebschen wasn't a mutineer which I wanted to take for captain
r030.gif

But I wonder that this has worked - some rounds ago I used exactly the same idea to kill two sailors :D

And we won, yay :D

Congratulation to the mutineers.
This round I hadn't the nose for you -.-'

Great thank to the upper mights, they directed very well :)

Well, congrats to the mutineers. :) You did a pretty good job.

At least I got some of you quite early this time - and meli, congrats to you as well, I think I never saw that the priest was on the ship until the very end! I knew pretty soon that you were the priest, before I was mistaking voguish for this post. ;)

I kinda was thinking that Caprisa was bad as well, but my fellow partisans didn't really listen to melis advice. Bad luck, I'd say. But I'm proud that I sent two mutineers to the duel. Yay, I never managed that before. :D

Natti, you should change your strategy a bit, I think. ^^

Who ever leads the next game: I'm on it!

Congratulations to my team mates and thanks to Eo and Mailin for organizing such a great round.

As for me, everything went as expected (including fewer posts than usual) and I had a lot of fun. I hope everyone else thinks the same and now let's see when the next round in German language will start... my guess would be that it won't take too much time.

Hi folks,

Congratulations to the mutineers, well done... We were very unlucky though, as both offices were held by soldiers :argh: And I voted for both of them... Had I been a soldier myself, I could've hardly done any worse :lol:

Concerning the next game: I would love to organise that for you and we could start off on Monday already (if I can come up with a story soon enough). The only thing is that I would probably need somebody to team up with since I probably
won't have a chance to go online all Friday.

Anybody interested in leading the next round together with me?

And just to clarify that: do you want to have the next game in English or in German?

:hallo:

I dont't know yer, if I will take part in another round.
I have to be at work from 12 p.m. till 8.30 p.m.
Then I would have to sent in my votes every evening for the next day.

We will see.

Congratulations Mutineers, you made a good game.
And thanks, Eo and Mailin, for this funny round. Wether in the End it was a little boring:naja:

Well, basically I would be very interested in leading a round with you Elenriel. But I would prefer to play in the next round instead of leading. The language doesn't matter for me.

I absolutely understand your point, Mailin... I wouldn't want to be leading twice in a row either!

But as I said already, no partner, no party ;)

I would like to play the next round. But if I'm planked or mutineed befor friday, I could help you too. (If you want, I have an idea for a story)

Hi again!

Well Caprisa, that would be fabulous! And also thanks to you, krebschen, but I think two leaders will be enough and you can focus on playing ;) (who knows, you might survive for a longer period of time)

So I guess, Caprisa and myself will open a new thread either tomorrow or on Sunday, as soon as we've figured out our story.

:hallo:

Those are great news:) and as for the language of the new mutiny... I'd love to see another German one.

I would suggest we're now playing in German again and start every 2-3 months an english one?

It's not that I dislike English mutinies but it should be something special so I'd say we better start the next round in English in a few months than already in 2-3 weeks. If not, we could get used to it and it'll get boring after a while.

Just a thought:)

Ist eure englische Runde denn mit den Mods abgesprochen? Ich finds persönlich komisch einen komplett englischen Thread im deutschen Simforum zu haben.

Ich denke, dass solch ein komplett englischer Thread Neulinge abschreckt, die vielleicht auch mitspielen wollen. Durch diesen englischen Thread ensteht irgendwie ganz schön stark ein Cliquen-Denken im Simforum, was ich nicht gut finde.

Die deutschen Runden haben mir auch immer Spaß gemacht. Leider habe ich jetzt, da ich Diplomarbeit schreibe, gar keine Zeit mehr. Jeden Tag nur Abends, und da bin ich meist schon anderweitig beschäftigt.

Ich denke, dass solch ein komplett englischer Thread Neulinge abschreckt, die vielleicht auch mitspielen wollen. Durch diesen englischen Thread ensteht irgendwie ganz schön stark ein Cliquen-Denken im Simforum, was ich nicht gut finde.

Nein.

1. schreckt die englische Meuterei nicht ab, sondern lockt eher Leute an, die etwas Neues mitmachen wollen und

2. Cliquenverhalten seh ich überhaupt nicht - es melden sich dieselben Leute wie immer an, teilweise welche, die relativ neu dabei sind und auch ich bin ziemlich selten aktiv gewesen (u.a. in der Twen-Ecke) und habe trotzdem mitgemacht, nach der langen Pause

Das geht schon okay so;)

Wie gesagt story hätt ich
Wir starten aber nicht vor donnerstag? weil sonst kann ich nur als ersatzspieler tätig sein oder dir halt helfen. (obwohl wenn wir mittwoch starten, könnte ich am dienstag schon alle möglichen züge einschicken)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten