Mutiny in the Sherwood Forest

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oh, I can't say I've seen much of Dublin as I was there only for three days, but I was to Trinity College and the great library there (dunno what's it called) and that was beautiful. On the other days, I was in Galway on the west coast, which was really, really beautiful and very Irish, I loved it.

You would call Galway "very Irish"? Okay, it's more Irish than the East Coast, that's for sure! Did you take the chance to visit the Aran islands, while you were over there? THEY are typically Irish!

Sorry for the delay but you already know the reason ;) Of course I got my role.

My role has arrived in my mailbox :p

You would call Galway "very Irish"? Okay, it's more Irish than the East Coast, that's for sure! Did you take the chance to visit the Aran islands, while you were over there? THEY are typically Irish!
Yeah, well, I thought the city with all the buildings and pubs and so on was very Irish. Of course I visited the Aran Islands, as well as the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher (which were very impressing!)

[Maid Eowyn]

The soldiers where on the way to their first secret meeting, as one of them stumbled and fell into duncan* Personen-Matrix, who was wandering around every night. Because of this misfortune the soldiers had no other chance than taking this person with them and bring him into jail.

Dates for tomorrow:
6:30 pm - voting for captain and chief mate
7:30 pm - plank
8:00 pm - mutiny

[Mailin]

*night-watch

I made it easier to understand (at least I hope so^^)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Well, I needed three times to understand this post.First I thougt it's something about the lovers and didn't understand this post
Our night watch is dead :eek:
Thats more than bad.

Tilli, would you please leave your extra color and Font? It's a bit confusing if you're searching the posts of the upper might. Thanks :)

So, this is really bad. Without our night watch no one want's to become Captain too, I think we will have much fun with the votes tomorrow.

Night-watch? That's bad. Very bad. Why do mutineers have such a luck since our long break? >.< That's not normal! Last time, it was the 2nd night, this time, it's the first one...

You can't be serious. :eek:
Every time the nightwatch dies at its first evening!
That's absolutly a bad start.

Good bye, matrix :ciao:

Oh no, that's very very stupid.
The Mutineers started good, with some luck.
But for us good guys it's not the best, what could happend.
I hope, that everybody will write some things, so I can make my Decision for tommorow.

Wow. I am already dead. *sulks*

That went fast.

Couldn't even make a single post yet. Now that sucks.

However people...your night watch is gone...but there's still some hope for all of you.

Take care and do your best.

Remember: The bad guys are everywhere.

Trust nobody.

Greetings Personen-Matrix.

Jesus Christ! :eek: That's the second time in a row the mutineers managed to eliminate the night watch straight away... What a pity... That means, we have to double our efforts, my fellow partisans!

Let's make sure we vote for the right ones tomorrow at the election of our captain and chief mate! Any volunteers? I will probably elect myself captain, as I will need some time in order to know who might be on what side... If I had been chief mate during the last game, I would have done way too much harm to the "good" astronauts! As I'm convinced there won't be any difference THIS time, I'd rather go for the captain and see how the game develops. Guess that 2 days will be enough for me to find two candidates for the duel in case I shall be elected captain.

Concerning the chief mate, I haven't really got a clue yet. I will have to send in my vote rather early though, since I won't be online during the afternoon.

Sincerely yours,

Lady Elenriel ;)

Those are really bad news. Since I took a long pause after my last game I'm not well informed about the new players but it's pretty sad to lose such an important role.

And now that we're speaking about the voting tomorrow... I absolutely have no idea but on the other hand I surely won't vote myself so I keep tracking you and see what will happen till the voting tomorrow.

And now that we're speaking about the voting tomorrow... I absolutely have no idea but on the other hand I surely won't vote myself so I keep tracking you and see what will happen till the voting tomorrow.

Could you give us your reasons for not voting for yourself, M.P.? Basically, this has become common practice during the last Lord knows how many games...

Whoa, that' kinda sucks... :argh: A pity for use to lose our night watch in the very first night. But, my dears, it COULD have been worse. Imagine the cook or the priest would have been captured... that would have been worst-case imo...

Bye, Matrix, a pity we have to say goodbye to you so early in the game.

Concerning the election tomorrow (hey, that's funny - on Sunday I'll be able to vote two times =)) I'm totally in the dark, as usual.

As I'm convinced there won't be any difference THIS time, I'd rather go for the captain and see how the game develops.

Oh, you're aiming high, my dear. ^^ I'm not quite sure what to think of that. Either you learned from previous games and you claim the post for yourself rather than giving a mutineer the chance to get it (in case of you being a good one) - or you are an overconfident little mutineer. ;)

Hmm, it's hard, as usual. But I don't really like the idea of an mutinying Elen as a captain - THAT would be really dangerous for all of us. I don't think I can risk that.

Or do you have other important aspects in your manifesto that I need to know? =)

I think I'm gonna pursue my usual strategy: voting for myself for the position of chief mate and picking a captain by chance. Let's see where that takes us.

Oh, you're aiming high, my dear. ^^ I'm not quite sure what to think of that. Either you learned from previous games and you claim the post for yourself rather than giving a mutineer the chance to get it (in case of you being a good one) - or you are an overconfident little mutineer. ;)

Hmm, it's hard, as usual. But I don't really like the idea of an mutinying Elen as a captain - THAT would be really dangerous for all of us. I don't think I can risk that.

Or do you have other important aspects in your manifesto that I need to know? =)

I think I'm gonna pursue my usual strategy: voting for myself for the position of chief mate and picking a captain by chance. Let's see where that takes us.

And electing yourself chief mate is NOT dangerous? What is worse - having a mutineer-captain or a mutineer-chief mate?

And you don't really think I would be silly enough to suppose taking the position of the captain if I was a mutineer, do you? I know well enough that the poor fellows holding these positions are usually the first to be distrusted...

And electing yourself chief mate is NOT dangerous? What is worse - having a mutineer-captain or a mutineer-chief mate?

And you don't really think I would be silly enough to suppose taking the position of the captain if I was a mutineer, do you? I know well enough that the poor fellows holding these positions are usually the first to be distrusted...

I wouldn't call that silly - I'd rather call it a new strategy of a mutineer that might really work. You see, no one thinks a mutineer would dare to do so, but maybe you dare. :D I think you're unconventional in that respect. ;)

But anyway, I don't say I believe you're a mutineer. I'm just a little careful - maybe too careful. And voting myself chief mate is nothing new, you ought to know that. I've been doing that for quite a time now, because imo a mutinying chief-mate is more dangerous than a mutinying captain.

Could you give us your reasons for not voting for yourself, M.P.? Basically, this has become common practice during the last Lord knows how many games...

Yes, sure. It's just that I personally dislike having all the responsibility due to the lack of experience. I once voted for myself but it turned out to be a confusion so that I better wait for a while and take part of a discussion than being too quick and vote for myself.

I wouldn't call that silly - I'd rather call it a new strategy of a mutineer that might really work. You see, no one thinks a mutineer would dare to do so, but maybe you dare. :D I think you're unconventional in that respect. ;)

But anyway, I don't say I believe you're a mutineer. I'm just a little careful - maybe too careful. And voting myself chief mate is nothing new, you ought to know that. I've been doing that for quite a time now, because imo a mutinying chief-mate is more dangerous than a mutinying captain.

Yes, you are too careful... Or a mutineer taking up the first opportunity to get rid of a partisan who behaves a bit differently than the rest.

@ M.P.: I understand... In the beginning I used to do that as well, but I ended up voting for mutineers a lot more often than for sailors. That's why I finally chose to always elect myself one of the positions. And I've been both captain and chief mate in previous games and my experiences were actually quite similar to what you mentioned. I guess I'm just more the captain-type ;) The chief mate was a bit too much responsibility for me... You can easily be mislead and plank two partisans/sailors and all of a sudden you're on top of the plank list yourself!

That's nice that you're already writing so much^^

Not that nice is of course the loss of our night watch. But as long as the other roles are still in that doesn't have to mean anything.

Nevertheless I'm going to vote for myself as chief-mate as usual.
The bigger question is who will get my vote for captain...

Our night-watch is gone...thats not good!
But your posts are really distracting me. I don´t know what to think about each of you and still less whom I shall vote for the two positions. So, i mean can´t anyone giive a hidden clue?

Yes, you are too careful... Or a mutineer taking up the first opportunity to get rid of a partisan who behaves a bit differently than the rest.

Where did I say anything about wanting to get rid of you? I just pointed out that it could be dangerous, if you really were a mutineer.

So, i mean can´t anyone giive a hidden clue?

Maybe there are no clues that can be given yet. I hope the priest did take action in the night. Upper might, can you give us that information?

Oh how I love the first day. :naja: I have no idea whom to pick as captain, and I also don't know whom to send on the plank this evening. No one has said or done anything really suspicious yet... hm, I won't be there in the afternoon, so I'll have to send in my votings quite soon.

It's not easy, to know who's good for Captain and Chief-Mate.
And I think to write in English makes it not easier.
I won't vote myself for Captain/Chief-Mate.
Because I haven't do that in the other games.
But I don't know to whom I can trust.
I have a few supposition for Mutineer and good sailors, but I don't betray that - as a precaution.

Oh no, the night watch has already been captured.. that's really bad.

And I have no clue who to vote for later. :argh: I don't want to vote for myself, for I don't have that much experience and after the long break I took I don't know what to do anymore. :ohoh: I really hate first days.

I don't really want clues from the priest today. I want, that he/she lives long, so the priest can get more information about a few players.

I absolutely agree to what Elena just stated... And I'm probably going to vote for you, you were a very good chief mate in the last round... (And yeah, I know it's kinda dangerous cause she might as well be a mutineer this time, but since I don't know any better on day 1, I will have to stick with what my tummy suggests ;))

Oh and by the way - it would be great if not only the priest but also the cook and the lovers could remain silent for the time being... Unless cupid was lucky and hit two mutineers :lol: that being the case I would suggest an immediate outing ;)

Good Morning Crew :)

Maybe there are no clues that can be given yet. I hope the priest did take action in the night. Upper might, can you give us that information?

Yes, the priest was active last night.

[Mailin]

Morning.

I don't really who i should choose for the captain and the chief mate.
(if anyone should have the stupid idea to choose me for this. 1.NO 2. I'm forunatly not at home on monday. so i couldnt make the duell)

I'm going to read the posts again, because i think I havent understand all yet.

Oh my, the Night watch is dead. There almost couldn't be a beginning much worse.

Hm, today the elections, I don't know yet who I should choose for Captain and the Chief mate. I will read every post again and then probably delete the inexperienced and those who would be too dangerous in charge. Among the rest will be my candidates. Unfortunately, I also have to decide my plank voting right with the voting for the captain and the Chief mate and can't wait for the announcement of the election results.

Hello...

It's great everybody's writing so much, but please, could you write something that helps me to get our mutineers? I think I'll vote for me, as usual, for the chief mate, but there's the question left who to choose for/as (Eoooo, help me! :ohoh:) capitain. At the moment I'd think Elenriel would be good to manage this.

:lol:

Dear, I would say "as captain" (only one "i") ;)

Well, folks,

I HAVE to send in something now and I will send in what I'm gonna state here right now in order for you to judge whether or not I could potentially be "dangerous" ;)

1. I will elect myself captain and Elena chief mate
2. I will plank Miffy as she has not written anything yet and I'm actually not used to that due to the fact that she used to be very active in the past. This doesn't necessarily mean she has to be a mutineer, but since none of the more active persons has given me any reason to distrust him/her as of yet, it'll have to do for today...

CU guys later this evening then :hallo:

I'm happy that I'm still at home. Yesterday, I thought I had to send in the votes for 2 days, but I'll be at home till ~7 PM. So I can wait for the elections before I need to send in the plank and all possible moves for tomorrow.

At the moment, I tend to vote for myself for chief mate, but I've still no idea who I could choose for captain. I do hope that I'll have some ideas later...

I´m sry, I was so quiet till now.

But I have not that much time, I thought I would have. I have to send in in the next hour. As usual, I will elect myself as chief mate. I´m not sure, who´s gonna be my choice as captain.

I have much time tomorrow, so I pledge, I´m gonna write more then.

Edit:
I am not gonna choose anyone who has too much experience, and definitely no one who has to less experience in the game. So my captain will be black-rose.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I don't know yet whom I should choose.
I will probably have to hear again on my belly feeling.
At the moment I might vote for nobody whom votes for him/herself.
I can't say why.
And I will make my Decision for the plank after the Elections.
I hope I won't make any mistakes this evening

Tilli, I don't know what you want to say with your "...Perhaps Kira"???

I have to make my Delections and the Plank now, because I however will be away later.
I wanted to wait after the Elections for my plank.
But now I peruse to me the last statements over again and then I will make my Decision.

Hello there,

Well, I've got seven votes for the offices and you've got an hour and ten minutes to go. And if you like me, then you should make a decision about the captain :D

[Maid Eowyn]

I already sent my votes for chief-mate and captain. You'll see later who it is, but just like meli I will not vote for someone who has too much experience. I think it's too dangerous in case he/she is a mutineer.

You have got another Vote, too [Maid Eowyn];)
Now I'm hoping that not another special part will be mutinied.

Eo, I need your help:scream:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
"Now I'm hoping that not another special part will be mutinied." ;)

8 votes, 11 to go :D

[Maid Eowyn]

Ok, my elections are out. Now I'll hope :D

I've read all posts since yesterday evenig and I even made a list. So the decision who i vote as captain/ chief mate is a bit more clear than yesterday.
As Captain I will vote black-rose and as chief mate I trend to M.P.

I still don't know who to vote for the plank this evening. I hope the election will help me with my decision.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten