Mutiny in the Sherwood Forest

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Just to Vercors question:
As krebschen said, every lover knows his partner. This has to be, because the lovers are not allowed to plank his partner - and how should he avoid this, when not knowing who is his partner?

btw: 2 hours left - and I have already four votes :)

[Mailin]

First: Sorry that I can't write much this time. A friend of mine has problems with her boyfriend, so maybe it's better if you try to find a replacement, I don't know if I've much time the next days. I'll send in everything for today anyway in case that there's no replacement in time.

Then back to topic.

I have some candidates for the priest too, but I'm not quite sure yet. I will vote for one of them, in hope that I get the right one.

My plank will be the loser of the duel.

Ok, I gotta get ready, I hope you've got a replacement when I get back home. Behave, guys, and get rid of some mutineers!

I've written to Mariasha as she said she would have internet tomorrow, so I hope she will answer.

[Eowyn]

Okay, I've voted for Nattsi.
Why? Because I think she's good and I hope my feeling is right.

I stayed by Purple, I voted her yesterday cause I didn´t know, if I get home early enough. So, I did. I like her duel candidats and I really hope, that she´s good. We will see after the duel.

If I find enough time, I will make a list - but that with the time don´t look so good right now.

After a long and intensive discussion the crew voted for a new captain. There weren't a lot of volunteers, but that doesn't interest anybody. So the majority was for Purple, a decisive young lady. And so she could name her candidates for the duel immediately: Elena and nattsi

Captain:
Purple (5): meli, Purple, Vercors, voguish, jassie

Nattsi (2): willow, krebschen
Vercors (3): Elena (2x), Caprisa
krebschen (2): Nattsi, Miffy
meli (1): Mizuki

Duel candidates: Elena & Nattsi

Moves until 6 pm please, if you wish to change them.

[Mailin]

I don't want to change anymore.

I really hope purple is only a sailor who guesses in all directions and not a mutineer.

Chosen by the new captain PurpleMermaid, Elenaor and natt i nord had to duel. It was a fierce battle, but soon it became clear that natt i nord had lost.

The Duel:

Elenaor – natt i nord

Rock - Scissors
Scissors - Rock
Paper - Rock

“Alright,” natt i nord said. “Alright, chase me away. You’re right – I’m a soldier!”

Your votes for the plank until 7:30 pm, please.

[Eowyn]

Well, because im completely guess-less i think im planking krebschen because natti said
Why me? Yes, Kira was a sailor, but I'm a human. I won't vote for Purple tomorrow, I think her suspectings are just a guess. I think I'll take krebschen - at the moment she's the only one I trust.

And now we no that natti was a mutineer so i think krebschen is even a mutinner!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Nattsi was a soldier = a mutineer.

[Mailin]

Alright. Due to some difficulties about the names of roles, I'm writing them down again:

Soldier ---> Mutineer
Partisan ---> Sailor

Sailor /=/ Soldier
Partisan /=/ Mutineer

(/=/ means they are not the same)

Everything alright now?

[Eowyn]

And now we no that natti was a sailor so i think krebschen is even a sailor!
But if I would be a soldier, wouldn't I vote for myself, wouldn't I?

I stay with my opinion an plank purple. I think, that a part of the mutineers elected purple, because she's one of them.

Ohm... was that post an outing krebs??

If you would be a soldier, what means good, than you wouldn´t vote for yourself?? Hä???
By the way, I don´t think, that this is an reason, why you should be good.

And I think it is false, if you write wouldn`t I am Ende, or am I wrong Eo??

Thank you for voting for me! :)

As you see I made the right choice by sending natti to the duel. People, now it's YOUR turn to make the right decision.

I wanna see Elena on the plank, and I also think that krebschen is a mutineer. That's obvious in my opinion. So don't make a huge mistake by planking me.

Gz, I'm completely confused. I'm going to think again, 'cause my two candidates don't seem perfect anymore. [Despite the fact that it's one too many^^]

And I think it is false, if you write wouldn`t I am Ende, or am I wrong Eo??
No, you got it right, it should mean "would I". But in your sentence I would write "at the end" instead of "am Ende" :D

[Eowyn]

If you would be a soldier, what means good, than you wouldn´t vote for yourself?? Hä???
You're right, meli. My sentence is very confusing, even me. I'm not on the high today:rolleyes:

What I mean was: I would vote for myself, if I would be mutineer.
But I thought, nattsi was good, so I elected her. That was a wrong desicion and I'm glad, that she isn't on board any more.
But I also distrust purple. It's a bit strange, that so many people are sure, she is good. That makes me careful.

Edit: @eo loooooooooool^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
To make it short: I hate you all :scream: your second vote until 19:45 please.

Elena (4): Purple, Mizuki, meli, Caprisa
Purple (4): Elena (2x), krebschen, Miffy

Krebschen (2): voguish, jassie
voguish (1): Willow
Willow (1): Vercors

[Mailin]

I've already corrected, Mailin was a bit confused :D

[Eo]

I'm more than a bit confused :D

I really dislike you! :scream:

Purple(3): Elenaor[x2], Miffy
Elenaor(3): Caprisa, Purple, voguish

Second Vote² until 8 pm, please.

If we get only one vote - this vote will make the decision!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Finally.

Purple(4): Miffy, Elena [x2], Caprisa

Elenaor(3): Willow, Purple, voguish

Purple was Maid Meridan*.

*Cupid

Silence, it is nighttime.

[Eo]

After the exhausting plank the mutineers were tired and took the first one, they could get. So the next morning the partisan voguish* was missing.

*sailor (Matrose)

Dates for tomorrow:
6:30 pm voting for captain
7:30 pm plank
8 pm mutiny

[Mailin, to tired for real story]

Wow, that's not good.
I trusted Purple, I don't know why so many player chose her for plank.
I think Willow is a mutineer. And maybe Krebschen. Krebschen behaves very strange and I already distrust Willow for a time.
I have to think about it...
voguish... Why voguish? Maybe they kill someone who doesn't write too much and leaves us planking partisant we suspect.

Waaaaaah! :scream: I rarely have a good sense to find mutineers, but this time I had a good feeling. But no... *sigh* I think it is obvious that Elenaor is a mutineer, and Miffy and krebschen as well. If there is one chance left for us to win, then you gotta try to get rid of them.

Good luck to you, my mates! :hallo:

That was clear! That was so obvious!
I hate me for that decision planking purple. I really thought, she was a mutineer. I can understand when you distrust me. I would do that as well.

I think now, my friends, its clear who shall be on the plank tomorrow either krebschen or elenaor or why do you think i was killed...
I hope you do the right...

Even he has no more real importance - please don't forget to vote für the captain. Traditions should be obeyed ;)

Mailin

Okay, to all sailors on board. Believe me, we really have to plank Elenaor tomorrow. I also have a bad feeling about Caprisa, I think she will be my candidat the day after tomorrow.

If we lose another sailor, the game is over, especially when Elenaor is not good - and I´m sure, that she isn´t. We really have to plank Elena, she has two votes! She is definenitly too dangerous.

Remeber we have one last special role on board, who can help us to get rid of the mutineers if you understand what I mean....

I've written to Mariasha as she said she would have internet tomorrow, so I hope she will answer.

[Eowyn]

If we're unlucky, it's over tomorrow anyway xD
I'll send in my moves for tomorrow now, as I guess I won't have much time later, just in case.

I'll join meli (and follow Purple's advice) and plank Elena, as I did today. The captain doesn't matter, I could elect someone I think who is a mutineer but won't plank that day, it wouldn't make a big difference, but the person couldn't become chief mate which could be of use later. Well, I guess I'll do so ^.^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Folks, are you joking? No Posting for 16 hours?

2 votes for captain are missing btw.....

[Mailin]

Okay, I'm beginning the discusion:
I voted Caprisa as Captain and I plank Vercors, because I think he is a mutineer.

Edit: I think the sentence structure is wrong, but it doesn't matter. Not for me anyway^^

Meli is captain:
meli (4): Caprisa, meli, Elena (2x)
Caprisa (2): Mizuki, krebschen
krebschen (1): Vercors
jassie (1): Willow
miffy (1): jassie

Miffy gets a warning.

Plank until 7:30 pm.

[Mailin]

Allright. After a long silence, the soldier elena was planked.

Elena (4): Mizuki, Caprisa, meli, jassie
Vercors (3): krebschen, Elena (2x)
krebschen (3): Willow, Vercors, Miffy

I think it is not necessary to say: please be quiet.....

[Mailin]

After another loooong silence, the partisans saw that someone of them was, again, missing: Vercors, who had been a simple partisan.

Dates for tomorrow:

6:30 pm – Vote for the chief mate
7:30 pm – Plank
8 pm – Mutiny

Folks - are you bloody kidding me? No post since the mutiny and no single vote?!

If this silence goes on I think I have to talk to Mailin about breakups...

And I wondered since yesterday who will be the one to write the next post :rolleyes: I should've known...

Guys, you're really boring. I really understand that Eo thinks about stopping. I mean over 18 hours without post, in the last 34 hours only three (and two of the three who wrote are out of the game now)...according to the normal rules almost everyone of you who could have been banned for the next two games... (I didn't found the paragraph saying so in the rules of this thread, so I don't think you can apply it).

I think there's so much time between the normal flow of play and now, that nobody knows, what to write next. There's nothing to link to..

So, everything I can say is: Are there any volunteers for the chief mate?

Well, I hardly can't answer to my own post :naja:

Okay, I try my best starting the next attempt.
In my opinion meli and jassie are mutineers.
Elena said
I think it's because meli is our new captain and too many trust her.
With jassie I'm not sure. She has only 4 posts and she's still in the game. Maybe a mutineer woh is too sure about his role?
What do you mean?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten