Mutiny on the Seven Seas

Mailin
My feeling for her didn't change, so she's still suspicious for me.

Yvaine
I really don't like her behavior this round ... Usually she writes many and long posts. This time I can't find something like this ... In #393 she says whom he trust and whom not. But there are no reasons. I don't know if it's only a problem of time. A thing is that we don't know her as a mutineer. There was last round, but there he was discovered by the priest very soon ...
I could imagine that Yvaine is a mutineer and maybe she would be a good choice for the duel.

Nam Som
I'm glad to see her in the duel. I have a bad feeling for her ... I don't really know how to explain why... Maybe it's just because I don't like her suspecting me ...

Lotusbluete
I think she's good. There is nothing suspicious about her and I'm sure the priest would have warned us when she was not good.

M.P.
Yes, I planked him the first day. But now I think he's good ... It's cause I suspect Mailin. I think when she's a mutineer it wouldn't fit when he's a mutineer too.

And now I realize that there are still so many players I can't really asses ... :argh:

I have a rather good feeling for Ghost, Alca and Lexi at the moment. And Chrissly, too. She tried to protect Himmel and I think she wouldn't do that if she were a mutineer.

And I am not sure what to think about Mailin, Seme and Nam. They could be everything for me at the moment.

Kestrel, Wiesel, M.P. and Nik gives me a bad feeling. Perhaps it would be good to see at least one of them in the duel?
But I think that my distrust based mainly on my bad feelings isn't a really good way to find two candidates for the duel. :argh:
You feel quite a lot ;) I'd really wish to read explanations for all those feelings.

I must say I don't trust Yvaine. She doesn't seem like a sailor to me, she does not post very much, her posts are rather short and very, very superficial. That's not the Yvaine I know, that's someone completely different.
I know, she stated that she lacks time and has problems with the language. But I'm not sure, there might be more to that.
She is someone I'd like to see in the duel.

Lexi: seems just weird to me, somehow nervous^^
Nervous? How come? I would know if I was nervous and I'm not, so I'm surprised that I seem nervous and curious to find out why.

So, my candidates for the duel would be: Nam for sure, and maybe Wiesel, Chrissly, Yvaine or Lexi. But I really wouldn't send in Ghost.
I am fine with Nam and Yvaine. Chrissly would be ok for me, too, as I already wrote what makes me suspicious about her (yesterday).
I'm not so sure about Wiesel, though, because Yvaine or Chrissly seem more suspicious to me.

Lexi: Logical posts, no question. But I still don’t like how she suspects Ghost at the moment. No, I don’t want to say everyone who suspects him has to be a mutineer, or that this suspecting has to be wrong (now I feel a bit uneasy, but I’ll explain that later) but the reasons are not really convincing. Her main argument is that thing with sorting Lotus in a different category and she just uses this after Margaret posted it. So it’s jumping on a bandwagon. And for a quite unconvincing argument she seems to be very sure. Makes me feel not too good.
No, that's not my main argument. I suspected him because of an equal mixture of those reasons:
- his classification of Lotus + his explanation for this, because it's hard for me to believe
- the triangle he is in
- a vote for a person who stated she has not much time today
- and because of his behaviour which reminds me a lot of a mutineer Ghost

BUT: Since the people I trust, trust Ghost, I am willing to reconsider and would not send him into the duel! I am hoping to find more about him in the course of the game.

So, conclusion: My feeling’s not too good for Chrissly, Lexi, Seme, Kestrel and Nik now.
As I think Nam might be a mutineer I tend to believe that she mentions some sailors hoping one of them makes it to the duel.

I'd like to see Nam in the duel and Yvaine or Chrissly (but I'd prefer Yvaine over Chrissly).

Edit:
That was in the wrong order. The part about not sending Ghost into the duel was underneath the sentence about Nam, but it belongs underneath the paragraph with the reason for my plank...I straightened that mistake out.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Really, yesterday no one suspected Nam or Yvaine, and today all at once everyone is glad seeing Nam there and everyone thinks Yvaine is suspicious. :naja:

And Nik goes on with what he's doing before, apart from suspecting Mailin it seems like he's just writing down his suspections for the guys who are suspected already, with the same arguments that have been given before.

Lexi is logical as usual, but there's again this peculiar reaction about immediately suspecting Nam and Yvaine, though she has not said anything about these two before. Somehow it's too suddenly. I do know how it is when you're one foot in the duel and try to get out of it (independent of your role), but I can't help that it doesn't sound fully like a sailor for me.

I don't trust both of them at the moment, but well, I have to decide. In the best situation, they both are mutineers anyway. :D (I could imagine that, since no one of them tried to persuase me to take the other one as Nam's opponent but someone completely different like Yvaine or Chrissly.)

Well, as I have to decide (the captain's job isn't always that great, I have to realize ^^), I will decide for Lexi. I do hope she is really a mutineer and I trust Firyar and Eowyn who have a bad feeling about her, too.
*keeping my fingers crossed*

So, it's the duel Nam against Lexi. :scream:

It's what Firyar and Eowyn said that made me think about Nam and Yvaine and that made me reconsider my suspicion about Ghost.
Nevertheless it's ok for me being in the duel, since we could afford the loss of a sailor. Of course I'd prefer someone else, but better me than a more important role.

Edit: stupid mistake

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@Lotus: You need to write me a PM to confirm it, as soon as I've got that one I'll make if official ;) Just in case you weren't aware of that :)

Umm, I'm curious why some people suspect Yvaine? Is it because of the Ghost thing as well or did I miss something? Not that I'm about to defend her but I want to know :ohoh:

As for the duel candidates I'm really content, at least one part is chosen well and I'm glad Lotus and Eo put in words what I thought before - it's close to impossible (except the weird defending behaviour regarding Ghost, which tells more about the defenders than about himself) to find out any suspicious part. This is definitely too perfect in my eyes.

Eowyn schrieb:
I still think that Nik is a sailor, folks.

I'm not 100% sure but I stated before that he could be a misunderstood sailor and now gets heavy critizism because of jumping on the bandwagon (wohoo! used the phrase as well! :D) and is an easy victim. Somehow I think one would've discovered him as a mutineer much earlier and we'd show much more focus in him if he said anything really suspicious. However, that's only a guess (or a feeling...) and we could still be wrong. At the moment I'd rather push Nik into the row of good players.

Ok, the duel will take place between Nam Som and Lexi. I've already got the moves of Lexi, as soon as I've got Nam's, I will post the results :) Of course there's still time to 6.30pm as I announced yesterday.

I'm finally at home and have glanced over what you have written.

Suddenly a lot of people think I'm suspicious. Interesting.
I'm really sorry but I haven't had the time to write a long post full of theories and thoughts as I normally do. Friday my son had his birthday party, yesterday I was on a confirmation and today too.
I am sorry but I have underestimated how much work a mutiny in English means. :argh:
And I have to confess that the language overtax me a little bit. *sigh*
The post number 393 I have written under pressure therefore you guys have something to read from me. I haven't had much time to think it over or to give long explanations. And as I said because of my lack of time the last three days I haven't more than slight bad feelings among some persons.
Sorry, but I'm stressed at the moment and nevertheless I try to give my best to participate here. :argh:

Umm, I'm curious why some people suspect Yvaine? Is it because of the Ghost thing as well or did I miss something? Not that I'm about to defend her but I want to know :ohoh:
As for me (if you are interested in my answer) Eo and Firyar made me think about Yvaine. And her posts are very superficial (some "feelings", no reasons) and she doesn't write much and I have never seen a mutiny with such a quiete and shallow Yvaine. That does not make me feel good about her.

Ok, I assume both candidates don't want to change anymore, so here we go:

On the third day the situation looked quite good for the sailors and so captain Lotus decided to make a duel take place. She soon chose Nam and Lexi to be her candidates and everyone met on the ship's deck to watch them do their duel.

»Well, you know the rules, let's start!«, Lotus called and both candidates started. They wanted to win, of course, and so it was a hard battle.

Nam - Lexi
Paper - Scissors
Paper - Paper
Rock - Paper
Scissors - Paper
Scissors - Rock
Rock - Paper
1 - 4

-> Lexi wins!

»Alright» Nam gave up. »Ok, you're right - I'm one of the mutineers. But there are still 4 of us left - and you will not find them!«, she shouted before she was thrown into the sea.

Plank will be at 7.30pm as usual.

PHEW. Just in the last minutes I was in doubt if Nam really is a mutineer. Your last post was good, Nam, I almost believed it. :p

Now I'm thinking about my plank...mh.

Yay, another mutineer banned. :)

About the plank ...
I don't wanna plank Lexi. I think she's not such suspicious ...

I will decide between Mailin and Yvaine.

Yeah, good choice, Lotus! And since I believe you picked out the two right candidates, I'll plank the winner. Hopefully we'll get rid of another meutineer at the plank.

+coughs+ Mailin, Nam's female. :D

Yeah, I won! First time I won a duel. :D

Eowyn, Firyar,
Alca, Lotus, M.P.
- I won't plank anyone of them. The first two names are self-explanatory. And I got a "sailorish" feeling about Alca, M.P. and Lotus.

Right now I'm thinking about Yvaine for the plank. For the reasons mentioned above. Additionally I find it interesting that Nam tries to make Nik and me look suspicious (#430), but does not mention Yvaine, although she would have had the chance to make a sailor seem suspicious.

Is there anything else suspicious about Nik except for the fact that he climbed onto the bandwagon? For me he is no candidate for the plank today, since that is not enough.

Ghost - as I said before, I am reconsidering and therefore do not want to plank him today

Chrissly - she might turn out to be my plank, too. Reason stated yesterday.

Mailin, Seme - can't assess them right now, so I would wait to find out more about them

Wiesel, Kestrel - can't assess them, there might be a mutineer among them. I don't think I'd plank one of them, cause there are two other people I have a worse impression of.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I have a rather good feeling for Ghost, Alca and Lexi at the moment. And Chrissly, too. She tried to protect Himmel and I think she wouldn't do that if she were a mutineer.

And I am not sure what to think about Mailin, Seme and Nam. They could be everything for me at the moment.

Kestrel, Wiesel, M.P. and Nik gives me a bad feeling. Perhaps it would be good to see at least one of them in the duel?
But I think that my distrust based mainly on my bad feelings isn't a really good way to find two candidates for the duel. :argh:
Yvaine, could you please explain all those feelings? I am really curious, because I know you to be someone who can explain her thoughts quite well.

I'm glad we turned out to be right and Nam really was a mutineer. :)

I must say, you were pretty convincing at the end, I nearly fell for this and started to question my decision.... just nearly! :D

I think I will plank Lexi or Nik, I'm not quite sure whom of the both. I've got to go now, but I will be back again before the plank. :)

Ok just about right back in time for the plank so here a summonup about NamSom to hopefully find the other mutineers.

- Firstly the discussion with me about my Eowyn/Mailin thought, ends up for not voting for either Eowyn/Mailin but for Ghost (v9ted together with Chrissley for him)
- Gets voted for captain per Lotus, on the 2nd vote again for Lotus with Anté and Nik.
- Planks NikSim cause he voted for himself and he is the only one he finds odd eventhough Nam had a discussion with me before.
- 2nd Plank, picks Himmel cause M.P has written more. Here he joins Anté while NikSim splits up.

MP [5] Kestrel, Mailin, Yvaine, Nik, Chrissly
Himmel [8] Nam, Firyar (x2), Eo, Ghost, Wiesel, Anté, M.P.

- First misstrust against Chrissley because she planked Alca.
- Excuses for voting for Lotus, that she did not see that Lotus did not want to become captain.
- Shows up the silent people Wiesel, Yvaine, Chrissley, Kestrel, misstrust against Ghost for being so silent.
- Misstrust against Nik, Chrissley, Lexi.
- ends up planking Nik with Ghost and Lotus.

So more in a second as I still need to decide for my plank.

@ Nam: there was also the thing with Ghost. :D I still think he's a sailor, and it would be just convenient for you to protect a sailor whom everybody else wanted to plank. AND you voted for Lotus although she didn't want to become captain.

Right. Plank. Help! :scream: +runs off reading a bit more+

@ Seme: Nam really is female. :D

Right now I'm thinking about Yvaine for the plank.

Ghost - as I said before, I am reconsidering and therefore do not want to plank him today

As far I understood right, you can not really plank Yvaine and leave Ghost alive. %)

Aaaaaaaw well done! Only 4 left :)

Mailin: Yeah that is probably right. I only meant that I don't see what advantages I could get from it, neither as a sailor nor as a mutineer.

Okay, just to give you my opinion on some people:
I am really not sure about Yvaine. She was a mutineer last round, but she wasn't so silent there either as far as I remember.
I am not quite sure if her silence is therefore based on language barriers or on her lack of time. I'd like to read a lot more from her.

Same goes for Ghost. He really confuses me, but he always does. Still the thing with Yvaine is stuck in my head...

Wiesel is so freaking quiet. I am afraid that he might stick around in the background like he did during my last round and succeeds with it.

Same goes for Kestrel and Chrissly. I have no idea what to say about them but I don't like it. Chrissly seems to be usually that quiet, but still. I don't think I will plank either one, but I really don't like it

I'll plank Lexi.

I just looked at her posts yesterday and the day before. On the first day, she was rather quiet and tried not to be seen. Then yesterday, after I started finding it odd that so many people voted for Lotus although she had no time, Lexi began to suspect those people, especially Ghost. She suspected Ghost all the more and for not very good reasons, as I see it. Still, she defended MP - and if MP is a sailor, what I think strongly, then she could have done so for the same reasons why Nam protected Ghost.

That's not much, I know. But I need more reasons to plank Mailin or Yvaine and right now I don't have much of them, apart from a very bad feeling and Yvaines silence. If someone becomes really suspected in the next hour, for reasons I can understand, by people I trust, then maybe I'll change. But right now, I'm very certain of my plank and it's going to be Lexi.

IOn the first day, she was rather quiet and tried not to be seen.
I was not here. In the morning I was having breakfast in a cafe, afterwards I was online for a little time and then I was in Düsseldorf spending a little time there and then watching the jury finale of the eurovision song contest.

Then yesterday, after I started finding it odd that so many people voted for Lotus although she had no time, Lexi began to suspect those people, especially Ghost. She suspected Ghost all the more and for not very good reasons, as I see it. Still, she defended MP - and if MP is a sailor, what I think strongly, then she could have done so for the same reasons why Nam protected Ghost.
I got a list of four reasons, what was way more than I found against anyone else.
When did I defend M.P.? I don't remember having done so.

I do not like the silence here before this plank tonight :ohoh: Gives me a bad feeling so stop it guys! Talk !:scream:

Ok so I will leave Lotus and Yvaine/Ghost out of the plank today. I seriously hope that Lotus got questioned by the priest as even if it turns out that dielexi mutinys, I still would believe that she sended 2 of her colleagues into the duell to make herself look better while she sends the priest to question me and Mailin.

I do not like how Kestrel follows Lotus that blindly to plank dielexi, as I did not really find alot of things against lexi. If dielexi mutinys ofc it would be a nice way to look less suspisous.

Well I got no idea atm as you guys kinda took all my red list candiates away :nonono:

You have got half an hour left and I already have exactly 5 votes :what:

As for me (if you are interested in my answer) Eo and Firyar made me think about Yvaine. And her posts are very superficial (some "feelings", no reasons) and she doesn't write much and I have never seen a mutiny with such a quiete and shallow Yvaine. That does not make me feel good about her.

Hmm ok, I see your point but that still applies e.g. to Ghost as well and Yvaine already stated that her English isn't that good as well. I'd rather see language difficulties there...

Höhere Macht schrieb:
»Alright» Nam gave up. »Ok, you're right - I'm one of the mutineers.

Surprise, surprise.

Ok, the duel luckily went as expected as we now still have more time to rethink our plank.

Nam Som schrieb:
I must admit that my feeling for Lotus becomes a little bit better now reading this.

No wonder here, as she relied on sailors all the time (however, some candidates aren't 100% sure.

[additional info: first Lotus voted for Nam Som, later she first mentioned her in the opposite way and critizised her which turned to be out to be the best idea. I doubt a mutineer would mention another mutineer first and "aggressively" push him/her into dark light; point for Lotus here]

I’m going to vote for Ghost as captain.

I don’t really like the discussions about Eo and Mailin here

I doubt a mutineer would exclusively plank mutineers and defend sailors. This could possibly be an exception. Additional thoughts on Nik and his role were mentioned earlier.

Himmel [8] Nam, Firyar (x2), Eo, Ghost, Wiesel, Anté, M.P.

Same here, but there she had the choice between two good players. Not worth to analyze I guess.
Another thought: I know that there weren't all players in the 2nd vote but still chances are there, that mutineers split into 2 "groups" and we'll find at least one mutineer in the row of players who planked me.

MP [5] Kestrel, Mailin, Yvaine, Nik, Chrissly

Since now I rather treat Nik to be good, we (and the priest please!) should have a closer look there.

Nam Som schrieb:
I also don’t share his opinion but I don’t think this has anything to do with MP’s role.

Duh.

Nam Som schrieb:
I'm not sure that Ghost is a sailor but I also don't suspect him very strongly

The attempt to defend Ghost which got critizised heavily. I'm really unsure whether this is a reason to paint Ghost in green colour and to rethink my opinion about him.

In #339 she had an argument with Lexi, mostly neutral and quickly switching to other players (Wiesel, Yvaine). One could this treat as a little hint or not (in the sense of thinking of Lexi being a possible mutineer).

Nam Som schrieb:
But there's one person who's also very quiet and in addition to that she's ignored by most of you: Kestrel.

I can't decide how to interprete this, as she was clearly moving attention to Kestrel who was quite silent back then. Also, this might be related to my list + comments above.

Nik [3] Lotus, Nam Som, Ghost

Somehow I don't think Nik got planked by more than one mutineer and the remaining mutineers are to be found elsewhere. Another hint on Ghost.

And with relation to the list of possible mutineers in the row of the people who planked me I find this one noteworthy:

Chrissly [3] Mailin, Kestrel, Alca

Two of them (Mailin and Kestrel) are found there and I guess there's at least one mutineer hidden there. This needs more research and could be a possible hint on Chrissly (who in turn would be rather good).

Final citation:

So, conclusion: My feeling’s not too good for Chrissly, Lexi, Seme, Kestrel and Nik now.

This clearly must be a mixed group and we'd surely find 1-2 mutineers in there. Additionally, one shouldn't forget the players who weren't mentioned before as well, e.g. Alca.

As for now, we have Firyar and Eowyn who are clearly sailors. It should be clear how to treat Lotus as well and feelings are getting better regarding Nik and Ghost. On the other hand we need to have a closer look (or help by the priest) regarding Kestrel, Mailin and possibly also Seme and Alca. As for the rest I'm completely unsure.

Ok, since some things I wrote may be confusing and sometimes based on feelings and vague thoughts I'd find it reasonable to receive heavy critism but that's all I got until now.

And as for the plank... uff, hard decision, but it'll be one of the 4 I mentioned.

And here it is my post with a few explanations.

Eo and Firyar are definetly good, I think I don't need to explain why cause we all know the reason. :nick:

Chrissly: Ok, she doesn't write much but what she has written sounds very saliery to me. Besides that her try to protect Himmel gives me the impression she is a sailor. I couldn't remember a Chrissly who did something like that when she was a mutineer. So for me she is rather good at the moment.

Lexi: She writes frequently and asks if something sounds strange to her. And although I think she always do that (as sailor and as a mutineer) I can't really understand why she had been the second duellant today. The only thing I found suspicious was her suspections against me. But is that a reason to get rid of her? I'm not sure but I think she isn't a mutineer. It would be to obvious to suspect me in such a direct way. I think as a mutineer she wouldn't do that.

Mailin: As I said before I couldn't say what role she has. She writes as usual: logical and a lot. For me she could be anything at the moment.

Lotus: Her posts are long (respect by the way, I wish I could write such long analysis on English...) and logical as usual. Last round she has fooled everybody till the end. But I think this time she is on the side of the sailors. She has proofed her talent to find mutineers by sticking Nam to the duel. Besides I couldn't find anything suspicious. Maybe because I haven't had much time, but maybe because there is no more suspicious about her.

Seme: Same here as with Mailin. She is a yery good player and I estimate her way of writing and analyzing but for me she could be everything at the moment. I really don't know where to stick her.

Wiesel: I really don't like his quietness. It's too much I think. Like he doesn't want to get in any discussions. My feeling about him is really bad at the moment. Maybe I would plank him today.

Ghost: Although he is a little bit quiet this round I can't imagine him to be mutineer this time. That wouldn't fit in the picture I've had from him. I think he is a confused sailor who aren't sure whom to trust (which I can't understand because this counts for me too). Maybe he is quiet this time because he wants to avoid something special...

Kestrel: She gives me a bad feeling actually. And after her suspections considering myself the feeling gets even worse. Her explanation wasn't very convincing for me. She stays in background and doesn't write a lot. Hmmm... that has often been a bad sign I think. Maybe I plank her today.

Alca: I found her posts and way of writing very sailiery (could you say this?). There is nothing suspicious about her how I find. Naturally I could be wrong but at the moment I consider her at one of the good fellows.

Nik: I don't like the way he makes his list. And I don't like the lack of posts from him. Maybe he doesn't want to get in any discussions? But perhaps he is just confused and don't know whom to trust. Hmm... difficult. I don't know what to do with him. My bad feeling is still there.

M.P: I have to confess that after his last post I've changed my mind. Now I think he is good. I think I have found a hint according to his role. I won't tell you what it is. And I have reasons for that decision. If you think it over maybe you know why I consider him to be good and why I do that.

Hope that will at least satisfy you a little bit.

:lol:

Ehm yeah. Back to topic.

I do not like the silence here before this plank tonight :ohoh: Gives me a bad feeling so stop it guys! Talk !:scream:

Totally agree. I don't really know what else I should write.
I don't know who I should plank today. I'd be very surprised if none of the quiet players (Kestrel, Chrissly, Wiesel, Yvaine) is a mutineer.
I am not going to plank Yvaine yet, reasons should be obvious.
But I really don't know if I should plank one of them since I am so unsure about what to think.

I don't really know what to think of Lexi either. Argh, this is so confusing :ohoh:

This clearly must be a mixed group and we'd surely find 1-2 mutineers in there.

Ok so I took this group which NamSom made and sorted out the sailors and those who I hope for to be sailors which would lets me end up with dieLexi and Kestrel as I consider Chrissley and Nik as sailors.

My plank is out for Kestrel now.

Uhm... okay, I will now choose Kestrel and

1. hope that this will turn out to be a good idea
2. hope that the nightwatch intensively follows our posts and knows what to do later on
3. I'm sure that, just in case Kestrel is going to get planked, this will get us much more hints on the mutineers
4. the ship's cook should really get active by now and I suggest one of my list even though nothing's 100% sure

Over and out. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I...you...I read it somewhere! I'm really certain! But it's not there anymore. :ohoh: Am I going crazy? :argh:
I wrote that he seems sailorish to me, here. Maybe you meant this?

@Yvaine: Thanks for that list, it gives me a better feeling about you.

The plank...I still don't really know. Yvaine and Chrissly were my two candidates, but now I do feel better about Yvaine + Seme mentioned something, that makes me wanna watch her (edit: her = Yvaine) instead of planking her. So Chrissly's left...but I am afraid her different behavior (defending Himmel) has completely innocent reasons, so I'm gonna plank someone who's too silent for me and whom I can't assess: Wiesel.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I wrote that he seems sailorish to me, here. Maybe you meant this?
Well, I thought it was yesterday. But maybe my thoughts got mixed up. %) Dunno.

Guys, I know it's great that there are still so many players on board. But it's so obscure!

You've got 5 Minutes left and I'm missing the votes of Chrissly, Eo and Lotus.

Well, you guys are confusing me, I don't really know whom to plank.
I consider Eo and Firyar as good, of course. M.P. too. I don't want to plank Ghost or Yvaine or Chrissly and right now, I'm not sure anymore if Nik is really a mutineer.

Thank to M.P. by the way for the nice summarize. :)

I think I will plank Lexi and hope that she mutinies, and please forgive me if you turn out to be a sailor after all, I'm just heavily lacking time at the moment and don't know what else to do because I don't have real evidence against Kestrel or Seme.

Hey, I voted!!! :scream:

+goes off to vote again+

Really.

EDIT: nattsi, are you sure you're not confused with your accounts? Because you're always posting with natt i nord, maybe you just thought you're logged in as Might and...? %)

I'm sorry Eo, you really did - just forgot to mark you in my list :D But the others are missing.

As the duel lead the success, the crew chose to hold a voting for the plank again. They could agree rather quickly and as a result Lexi had to go:

Wiesel [2] Yvaine, Lexi
Nik [2] Ghost, Wiesel
Lexi [5] Kestrel, Firyar (x2), Eo, Lotus
Mailin [1] Nik
Chrissly [1] Mailin
Kestrel [3] MP, Alca, Seme

»No, I'm not a mutineer. I'm just a sailor. I thought you'd realize that im time, but I was wrong. I hope you'll get it right tomorrow!«, she said and jumped.

Chrissly gets a warning. It's nighttime, so don't talk.

Of course the mutineers wanted revenge for Nam's death and so they met again this night. It took them quite a while to agree on their victim, but finally it was done. The four mutineers that were left sneaked to the small room of their victim and threw it over the bord. Now M.P. was swimming in the cold sea - and there was no priest anymore that could support the sailors.

But not only the mutineers were active in that night. The Ship's cook had his own plans. He knew Kestrel was going to the toilet every night and because of that he decided to put a banana peel right in place. Of course it worked. When Kestrel went over the ship's deck, she slipped over that peel and couldn't hold herself when she went over bord.
The next morning it took the crew a while to realize Kestrel was missing. But finally they got it and went to search her room in which they found a note. It read »The mutineers will meet at the ship's deck after dinner«. Kestrel had been another mutineer!

M.P. was mutinied, Kestrel was poisoned.

Dates for tomorrow:
- 7.30pm plank
afterwards meeting of the mutineers

Thanks for planking me, the very first time I got planked. Now I have a complete collection of deaths :D

I expected it, since it’s kind of a tradition to plank the winner of a duel (and a great opportunity for bandwagonclimbers :D)
Please don't overweigh my last words. I have no special role and my mutineer instinct isn’t that great. As I said before I have a rather sailorish feeling for Lotus and Alca, but I can be wrong.

If I were you, I'd have a closer look at Mailin and Seme. Third day and no suspicions towards them. For they are so dangerous they are being watched closely and because of their criticality people tend to be suspicious towards them. This round not so much...either there are no reasons to be suspicious and that's great or there is at leat one smart mutineer.

Oh dang it! I was SO sure that M.P. was the priest (that was why I voted for Kestrel too after he said he would). Hopefully he had enough time to find some other mutineers :(

I can't really be mad at the nightwatch since he/she did such a great job so far.

Well done cook! I would have done the same thing :up:

Oh no, nightwatch, where were you? I told you to pay attention! :argh: however, you did a perfect job before! Thumbs up.

1. Yay for Kestrel! Now I have the confirmation for the bad feeling about her.

2. I managed to question 4 players. One of them has been confirmed to be good, another one got planked today (remember the post before Lotus announced the duel candidates?)

3. There's a reason why I marked 3 players in green colour instead of only 2. No big news here.

I'm afraid I can't help you that much and as the rest for the evening, I'm going to enjoy it with my gf.

Did I mention that my gf has short hair? Yes, she's the 1st one to wear short hair. Not that I dislike long hair but this time I do.

Sailors, you know what to do! ;)

:hallo:

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten