Mutiny in the Sherwood Forest

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Better than telling every single thought to all of you. It's better to get sure before you confirm someone else, who is maybe a partisan.

I can't totally agree. If no one comments his or her suspicions, the sailors will never have the possibility to find out who is a mutineer. And how do you ever want to be sure?? You just can be 100% sure that your suspicion was right if the person gets planked, killed or whatever.

To be honest, I think it's not a very wise way to play this game.

²Elena: Yeah, I am. =) Unfortunately I've just finished the first book and I'll have to wait until tuesday to get the second one from Elen. I'm already addicted, that's for sure. ;)

Yes, that's right, I can't be 100% sure. But I still need one more reason to establish a litte confirm.
You will see, whom i choosed after the plank. I will tell you all why after.

Hi everybody,

I just read through all posts and I think, that at least one of our charges is bad. The problem is, we are only 15 persons on the ship - and 7 of them are mutineers. So we can´t make any mistakes any more or the game is over.

So I will plank M.P. tonight, I don´t trust him enough to choose the persons for the duel tomorrow. I think, that is too dangerous.

There are only 6 mutineers ;)

+too lazy to change account+

I don't think it is good when nobody wants to share his thoughts. Nobody has clear evidences, but if we are quiet and don't discuss we make it much more easier for the mutineers.

Therefore I tried to make a list although I'm anything but sure and have no evidences, so don't take it too serious ;)

Mias: no idea yet
Jassie: no idea yet
PurpleMermaid: argued a little bit with Elenriel at the beginning, but I have a good feeling about her
Vercors: doesn't want to tell us about his suspicions which doesn't helps us at all, would also be a good strategy for a mutineer because he can't be blamed for trusting the wrong persons
M.P.: is our captain, could become dangerous tomorrow if he is a mutineer, didn't vote for himself in the runoff election
Mizuki: not enough posts to say anything
Willow: no idea, it's her first game, she could be a mutineer as well as a sailor
Miffy: feeling is not too good, but I'm not sure if she voted for Tilli because it was easy to get rid of her or because it was her only clue
Kira: the same as vercors, but it's always difficult to say what she is
krebschen89: wanted black-rose to be captain although black won't be able to make the duell on Monday, seems to be a bit strange
Voguish: not enough posts to say anything
meli: not enough posts to say anything
natt i nord: it's just a feeling, but I don't really trust her, her posts don't really sound like a sailor's
Elenaor: feeling not too bad, couldn't find a suspicious post, but under observance as she is the chief mate

I would have six suspects, but I think there will be also one or more of the mutineers under those who I couldn't relate to one side yet (strange sentence :D)

So, for now I think I'll plank Kira. I don't trust her at all, but I don't know why. Maybe it is the "I know who to plank, but I don't tell you, naanaa".

At the moment I'm not sure about purple and jassie. Jassie writes too less and I've a bad gut feeling about her. Purple is suspicious because at the beginning claimed that Elenriel is a mutineer and now she suspect Elena, who I trusted, and me. Elenriel was mutineed and was good. I know, I'm good and I think Elena is good as well.
That sounds mutinous for me. So I will plank purple this evening.

@caprisa
krebschen89: wanted black-rose to be captain although black won't be able to make the duell on Monday, seems to be a bit strange
You forget that I'm not the only one who voted for black. Meli voted her as well. So your statement isn't very significant.

Ok, I read everything you wrote now.

The situation is very dangerous. Even if M.P. is a mutineer and is planked today, there's still 5 more (or 4, if we're very lucky and he is in love with another mutineer) we could vote for captain. Right now, we're 9 sailors, that's about 50:50 whether we choose a sailor or a mutineer. We've got to be very careful.

I guess as either way is too dangerous, I'll plank M.P. There are several people I'd not elect as captain, that has to be enough, otherwise it's over. I'll take the risk.

I'll make a list when I'm back home, but I don't have enough time now. It's not my PC I'm sitting at :D

Now that's what I call an odd behaviour. In the first run you voted for yourself in the first run of the election for the chief mate and as it seems there aren't any information on the second run. Now you chose me for the plank and it seems to be a plain guess. Or can you explain me your decisions? I'd personally rather go for krebschen since she's acting confusingly and I still don't know how to interpret her actions.

I just finished reading the postings you wrote yesterday.
Well, it really is a shame about Elenriel and black-rose, and Tilli, too. Losing the second special part on the second day really sucks.

Right now, I don't know who I should send to the plank later. I have a fairly good feeling about Purple and Caprisa, and there are a few persons I don't trust. That would be krebschen, vercors, and natt i nord, but all of this isn't based on any facts, only on some vague feeling.

In my opinion there aren´t enough suspicions to plank Kira, even though here posts can be a bit missunderstanding,
another one, who in my opinion is on the good site is purple maid, maybe its naive but her posts seem to be considered and trustful, but don´t place to much value on my comments because their just intuitions!

Do we have enough suspicions/reasons to plank anyone?

In my opinion there aren´t enough suspicions to plank Kira, even though here posts can be a bit missunderstanding

Ok, that's true but why do you defend her? I never thought about planking her since I think she's on the good side but on the other hand... do you have more information than we do or why do you exclude her on the list for the planking candidates?

So, if there aren't any good reasons it'll turn my thoughts upside down.

So, I just sent my plank to the upper might.
It's Jassie.
She writes not very much and that isn't very serios in my Opinion and she's one of the names I have on my list.
I'm hoping that's a good Decision.

Caprisa, Natti,
I don't care about you're suspicions about me.
I know that I can just trust me and I know that I'm good.

I haven´t said that i mean´t you M.P! And i didn´t say that i´m trusting her 100% but i think we don´t have just not enough suspicions, and we can´t afford many more mistakes!
and no, i don´t know more than any of you its just... yeah i dont know an inner feeling, but otherwise it could be possible that you´re knowing more M.P?

yeah i dont know an inner feeling, but otherwise it could be possible that you´re knowing more M.P?

No, it just sounds odd that you're defending her so much but if you're led by a feeling it's a different thing.

As for the moment I think Kira and Miffy are good ones and as for the rest... no idea, there are only black-rose and Mizuki left with decisions and postings I can't explain so that my vote will go to one of them. The situation is still a bit unclear so I keep observing some possible candidates and make my decision later on.

Allright, you have nearly 90 minutes left and up to now, I have got 9 votes.

[Mailin]

14 minutes left and I'm missing two votes.

[Mailin]

Sorry that I message so late, but yesterday it got late till I was home and today I had to do some important thinking about personal stuff.

I read everything and it's bad that the second special part is away. but the loss of the two others is also bad. Fortunately the priest is still alive and I hope that he will stay that way longer and that he asked some mutineers already.

For the plank I really don't have a clue. It's pretty difficult to find something suspicious in the post, so I just pick someone I have a bad feeling at the thought of her.

After a lot of suspicions and suggestions the crew decided to plank their new captain. Not really a sign of trust I would say. But still a good decision, because MP was a soldier*. But this isn't from any interest for the brave partisan** Kira, because she is in deep love to him.

Willow (1): Vercors
M.P. (5): meli, Mizuki, Caprisa, voguish, jassie
Kira (2): Nattsi, Miffy
Purple (1): krebschen
jassie (1): kira
Miffy (3): Purple, Elena (2x)
Mizuki (1): MP
Nattsi (1): Mias

Willow gets a warning.

*mutineer
** sailor

SILENCE please

[Mailin]

Well, I didn't expect that but it was a good shot. Good luck to my mates and have a lot of fun;)

This night, the soldiers were really grumpy because they had lost their captain. They argued about whom they should mutiny, but it soon became clear that they had a victim: Mias. As the simple partisan went for a little walk tonight, they captured her and brought her to the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Dates for tomorrow:

5:30 pm – Election for the new captain
6 pm – The new captain may send us his candidates for the duel
6:30 pm – Duel
7:30 pm – Plank

Who of you is not sure whether he/she is present tomorrow or not, may send us ALL votes and moves today.

[Eowyn]

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Well, I somehow had the feeling that it would be me tonight. Good luck to the remaining sailors, I'm sorry that I can't give you a hint because I'm completely clueless.

Fortunately, Mias wasn't a special role.
And the first mutineer is overboard. But I really never thought that it could be M.P. :eek:

I have no idea wohm to vote for the new captain. I decide it tomorrow afternoon.
However it's a bit foolish that we can't give the captain any clues who to nominate for the duell, because we got our new captain only an hour ago.
That's a bit...unpractical :naja:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bye bye M.P.: I didn't expect you to be bad! :eek: Not nice, really not very nice!
Bye bye Mias: It's sad that you've gotta leave us, but at least the priest is still aboard.
Bye bye Kira: I knew you we're not bad. Sadly your lover is such a mean one. ;) I wonder why Amor always picks a mutineer and a sailor for the happy couple - that's kinda strange.

My new suspect: Elena.
Why would the mutineers leave the chief mate aboard. They didn't have to fear anything, since our night watch is already gone. If she was good, the mutineers surely would have taken the chance to get rid of her. It could also be a smart strategy to get rid of the chief mate, if he (against expectations) not bad. But I don't really think so. Elenas behaviour made me think right at the beginning.

What do you other guys think?

By the way: if I get a chance to be captain, I'd send Natti and probably Miffy to the duel. The ones of you who consider this wise... well, you should know what to do.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Okay, one player asked me if we could move the captains voting to 5:30 pm. What does the other players want?

[Mailin]

Hm, I'm not very happy about that, but I hook up with the majority.

What the hell do they mortise? :ohoh:
*throwing chocolate to Mias*
I'm sorry, Kira. The discussions around and with you seemed strange to me. And, again, I didn't have much more clues.

But this changed a little, I've got a straight feeling about one person and a hopefully good nominee for tomorrow.

@ Purple
Hm, I think you might be right with Elena, there aren't much more explanations for her survival. Perhaps it's just a strategie, but.. humm.

Anyway, a muniting chief mate could become more and more dangerous in the end.

@ Might
I don't care.

By the way: if I get a chance to be captain, I'd send Natti and probably Miffy to the duel. The ones of you who consider this wise... well, you should know what to do.

Why me? Yes, Kira was a sailor, but I'm a human. I won't vote for Purple tomorrow, I think her suspectings are just a guess. I think I'll take krebschen - at the moment she's the only one I trust.

I'm very sad:(
For this game I have so much time, but now my part is away.
But I don't care as long as you will win.
But I have to upgrading the upper might.
I never was in love with a bad guy:lol:
You have constrained me:rolleyes:

PurpleMermaid, thanks for your nice words;)

I wish my good sailors much luck and please do no further obligation.
You have to kill the bad bad Mutineers.
Have a nice time.

Love (greetings)
Your good sailor
Kira

Why me? Yes, Kira was a sailor, but I'm a human. I won't vote for Purple tomorrow, I think her suspectings are just a guess. I think I'll take krebschen - at the moment she's the only one I trust.

Why do you trust krebschen?
Any reasons?

Your posting makes you even more suspicious. I didn't believe you to vote for me, anyway; the reasons are obvious. ;)

Well, okay I change the date for the captains voting to 5:30 pm then.

[Mailin]

Why do you trust krebschen?
Any reasons?

Your posting makes you even more suspicious. I didn't believe you to vote for me, anyway; the reasons are obvious. ;)

Her postings seem for me she's good. She doesn't have any certain suspectings I see, and this seems to be a sailor who doesn't know who the mutineers are. It sounds really insane, I know, but you wanted to her some reasons...

You can send me into the duel, but belive me, you'll be quite glad about the result... :rolleyes:

Ohh my gosh, I missed the voting.
I planned to be home long before that, but apparently my fellow people didn't want me to.
At least the first soldier is gone, that's something I guess. Unlucky for Mias&Kira though.

I'll send in my votes for tomorrow, as I know for sure I won't be there tomorrow.

You can send me into the duel, but belive me, you'll be quite glad about the result... :rolleyes:

Well, great, 'cause I hoped I would be glad about the result. :D

But I don't expect to be voted captain anyway. Although I have some confindence in my mental abilities this time... but we'll see how this game will continue. I fear the worse and hope the best.

Okay - I just sent my votes etc. for tomorrow, cause I`m not sure, how long I will sit by my dentist tomorrow...

I will choose PurpleMermaid as captain, cause my opinion about a few persons here are very close to hers. I think she´s good and my belly thinks that, too. I hope I am right with this decision.

As duel candidats I would take Elenaor and voguish. I don´t believe, that Elenaor is good. That´s a feeling and the votes for chief captain are very serious, that´s what I believe. Voguish is acting a bit strange - but I´m not sure, if that means, he´s a bad guy. But, we will see.

So, I´m going to bed now, I´m a little bit sick right now.

Another reason why i don't trust Willow.
There could be a link between Eleanor and Willow maybe, he votet for her as chief mate. And why didn't he really sent a vote today? Maybe the situation was too important to vote someone wrong?
I have to think about this...

Another reason why i don't trust Willow.
There could be a link between Eleanor and Willow maybe, he votet for her as chief mate. And why didn't he really sent a vote today? Maybe the situation was too important to vote someone wrong?
I have to think about this...
First I'm female, which you would have known if you read my profile and my posts.
Second why didn't you elect anybody for chief mate or captain? Afraid to make yourself suspicious??

Anyhow as I stated earlier, something came up, that I couldn't know beforehand, so that's why I didn't vote. And I'm sorry about that.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'll vote myself captain.
In case of an election (what I don't really expect) I'll send Elenaor and Natti to the duel, the other person will get planked afterwards.

Miffy is another one of my suspects, but I'm not that sure with her. Well I can't be sure, anyway, but somehow I have to try this thing around again. (I hope I'm not mistaking... :ohoh:)

I'm not really sure what I should think about Elenaor. Of course it is suspicious that she is still alive, but on the other hand it is a popular strategy to let the offices alive because that will make them suspicious.
But what I found a bit strange is her vote for the captain...

I'm also thinking about this post:

M.P. schrieb:
As for the moment I think Kira and Miffy are good ones and as for the rest... no idea, there are only black-rose and Mizuki left with decisions and postings I can't explain so that my vote will go to one of them. The situation is still a bit unclear so I keep observing some possible candidates and make my decision later on.

Kira was good, indeed, but does it mean that he wanted Miffy to look suspicious when he is dead because he trusted her or did he trust her because she is a mutineer?
And he didn't seem to get that black-rose was already dead^^, and as he considered planking her or Mizuki I assume that Mizuki is good too.

I think I will vote for purple as I have a good feeling about her and nobody else makes any proposals except meli who doesn't seem to be online.

First I'm female, which you would have known if you read my profile and my posts.
Second why didn't you elect anybody for chief mate or captain? Afraid to make yourself suspicious??

For the first:
Sry, I never look at the Profil when i read the posts.
Socond: It doesn't make sence not to vote at the beginning. Nobody really suspects anyone so much at the beginning. Nearly everyone votes a random person as first plank and sometimes for Captain too.
But now it's a completely different situation.
Many player need an idea to etablish their suspecions.
A question...
Does every part of the couple know his partner?

I don't know if to vote for Purple... I think she is a partisan... but why do so many vote her? Because they think the same or maybe they know more than I do?

A question...
Does every part of the couple know his partner?
Yes. But they only know the name of each other, not their role :)

Now, I'm really confused.
I distrust purple, but I also distrust vercors. If purple would be captain, she will send elena into the duel. That means, elena must be good and she's very confident about vercors. So it could be, that elena is the priest and has informations about vercors that he is good.
:argh:I get headache...

Yes. But they only know the name of each other, not their role :)

Now, I'm really confused.
I distrust purple, but I also distrust vercors. If purple would be captain, she will send elena into the duel. That means, elena must be good and she's very confident about vercors. So it could be, that elena is the priest and has informations about vercors that he is good.
:argh:I get headache...

I think you confuse voguish with Vercors.

And I think that Elena wants to make us believe she was the priest, but I don't suppose that's correct. She never gave us a hint or something. And another thing: if she was the priest, she would have asked the upper might about M.P (at least that's what I did if I was the priest). And Elena didn't do that. I still don't trust her.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten