Mutiny in the Sherwood Forest

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I just sent my choices for the election to the Upper Might, as well as the plank. So my choice for the plank might look strange, but as I have to go very soon, I unfortunately had to decide right now without the result of the election.

I'm so sorry, but I'm still ill and stayed half of the day in bed with a couple of tea. And as I see, there's not much I've missed. [Which is no surprise, because there were no votes or something else^^]
Ecxept of Matrix' death, of course :(

So, I'm going to vote the same way, I always do. A way, which is translated by google as 'expulsion procedure' %)

I'm still missing three votes :scream:

Come on, let us have one voting, where everybody takes part :)

[Mailin]

I also sent away my votes but I've been very unsure so that my choices are nothing else than guesses led by my intuition and trust. As for the plank I still don't know who to choose but what about you? Any ideas?

Wow, I'm only away for a day and already's the nightwatch dead.

Anyhow, I've send my votes for chief mate and captain, I'm just unsure if I chose right or not.
As for the plank I still have to think about it...

@Krebschen: I said, that I would have no time for the duell, but your vote alone wouldnt make me to the captain (I hope)
Maybe you can decide earlier(<- is that right? I have always problems with the degrees of adjectives :() which two persons have to go to the challenge.
I have a good feeling at/by/on you.

I'm so sorry, but I'm still ill and stayed half of the day in bed with a couple of tea.
You mean a cup of tea? ;)

Well, it was late in the afternoon and the partisans, shocked about Duncans death, were shouting for a new command. So they decided to be democratic and vote for their offices. But unfortunately [especially for the might] they couldn't agree on one person. So a lot of people are nominated:

For the captain:
Elenriel (3): Elenriel, Nattsi, Tilli
Miffy (1): jassie
M.P. (3): voguish, Mias, Purple
Nattsi (1): black-rose
black-rose (2): meli, krebschen
Purple (1): Elena
Krebschen (1): Caprisa
Mias (2): kira, Miffy
meli (2): Mizuki, M.P.
Caprisa (1): Willow
-> Second vote between Elenriel and M.P. until 18:50

For the chief mate:
Elenaor (4): Elenriel, Elena, M.P., Willow
Purple (2): jassie, Purple
Willow (1): voguish
Mizuki (3): black-rose, Mizuki, Miffy
meli (1): meli
Caprisa (1): Caprisa
Tilli (1): Kira
Nattsi (1): Nattsi
M.P. (1): krebschen
Mias (1): Mias
Kira (1): Tilli
-> Elena is your new chief mate

Vercors gets a warning.

[Mailin]

In this case I choose M.P. for captain.

:eek:

What the heck are you doing?:D Now that's a result I surely never expected. My second vote will go to Elenriel.

And congratulations to Elenaor:)

I have send my votes already.

i find it suspicious that kira voted for Till at the mate-vote. I mean tilli has not often played with us (I think its now your second game)
and then i see that Tilli voted for kira too.
its very interesting

I ink I sent my PN in the last minute... *uff* I'll choose M.P. as captain now, because Elenriel has voted for herself. I didn't want to elect someone who is choosing her/hisself, but when I chose someone, it was very late and Elenriel was the first name I remembered...

NO, black-rose, I chose Kira because she didn't want to choose herself! ....and I knew no one else would elect her...

I've voted for Elenriel again.

In the second vote the partisans were suprisingly able to agree on one person. And the choosen one is M.P.

M.P. (6): black-rose, krebschen, Purple, Miffy, jassie, Tilli
Elenriel (4): M.P., Nattsi, Elenriel, Willow
-> M.P. is your new captain

Plank until 19:30 please (and try to be punctual please ;))

[Mailin]

There are still five votes for the plank missing and if you're nice, then make a damned decision!

[Eowyn, who doesn't want yet another second vote]

Interesting that the second time someone didn't vote for himself in a runoff election. That's strange...
But tilli's statements are strange, too...

@Eo
We still have 20 minutes :p

Ok... Who's my choice for the plank? I don't know, but I think I'll choose someone who elected him/herself as captain or chief mate...
I'm not a fan of self-voting, but it's a long tradition and a few players have been using this strategies for very many rounds and so I wouldn't condemn them from the start.

Does anybody find anything strange about the votes?
I just see, that Tilli and Kira voted each other.

Hey everyone,

Surprisingly I made it online right now, as my plans have changed slightly. So I shall be awaiting the plank at least =)

Congratulations, M.P... Had I not voted for myself, I would have chosen you as well!

After the capture of their Duncan, all the partisans were shocked and grieved. So, they decided to chase one of them away – because somebody had to be punished for this serious crime. Soon it became clear that many of the partisans were in favour for one person – Tilli, who was rather new among them and said rather confusing things, which made all the others very suspicious.
“But I didn’t do anything!” Tilli cried desperately. “I didn’t even know that he was the Duncan!”
But nobody would believe her, so they drew their swords and chased Tilli away. She left all her belongings in the forest, and the partisans chose to examine them.
“Nothing.” one of them said after a few minutes. “Nothing special. Looks as if Tilli really was a simple partisan…”

Tilli(8): meli, Elena [x2], black-rose, Willow, jassie, Miffy, MP
Vercors(2): Mias, Mizuki
Elenriel(2): krebschen, Tilli
Willow(2): Kira, PurpleMermaid
Miffy(1): Elenriel
Caprisa(1): voguish
voguish(1): natt i nord
MP(1): Caprisa

It's nighttime: be quiet in the cheap seats! :scream:

[Maid Eowyn]

This night, Little John simply can’t find any deer to hunt, so everyone had to eat vegetables instead. They were really grumpy about this, but it couldn’t be helped. So they ate their vegetables, until some strange noises came up. Everyone looked over to black-rose, who had begun to twitch and turn green. Some seconds later, while nobody knew what to do, she was dead. Amongst her belongings, the partisans found nothing special – she, too, had been a simple partisan.

Shocked, Little John, who was called for some reason nobody knew Elenriel by some people, went for a walk. He (or she, whatever you like) didn’t see six people until they had captured him/her.

Dates for tomorrow:

7:30 pm Plank
8 pm Mutiny and action of the last remaining special part

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sorry black-rose... But I'm deeply into gambling ;) and at least I ONCE had the chance to kill somebody :lol: (I've never been the cook before)

Pity that the game is over for me already... Although I was kind of surprised actually that I survived today's "plank".

Wish you best of luck, my fellow partisans... However, personally I'm convinced this game is lost already.

Holy shit. It seems to become a tradition that i die in the second night. :naja:

Edit: Elen how could you ;) No, its okay, if i were you, I would also think that i'm a mutineer.

Oh crap, I knew something like that would happen. :argh: This night couldn't have been worse for us. First, we lose a simple sailor by planking him (or her in that case), then our cook poisons another simple sailor and at last the cook is killed.

That sucks. :naja:
Seems like English isn't our lucky language.

Well anyway, I think I know who I wanna see on the plank tomorrow. There's one person who accused Tilli in a strange way I couldn't really understand. I'm not sure whether it's wise to say the name, because that would make it easy for the mutineers (if I'm mistaking).

Yes, was me... Again sorry for killing you! I probably "felt that my time had come". For whatever reason I really knew I wouldn't live long enough to poison two mutineers and tried to score early. Didn't want to make it even easier for the mutineers to win this game :argh:

Oh my gosh! :eek:
The second special role is gone. I can't believe it. The mutineers have too much luck this round >.<

And also, black-rose was the only one I really trusted. That's unfair.

Holy shit. It seems to become a tradition that i die in the second night. :naja:

Huh? You're alive.

That's really bad what happened today. And now I finally found the reason why I trusted Elenriel so much and voted for her twice.

Now the only thing I still don't get is the strategy of the mutineers. It seems to be weird and opaquely. Maybe someone else has a really good idea and further thoughts to plank the first mutineer tomorrow. There aren't so many suspicious players on my list so that I have to check out what you're discussing - we surely can't afford to guess once more.

It not looks good for us.
For the plank tomorrow I have no ideas.
I wrote 4 Names on my Paper, but I think it's better that I don't say what Names!!
So I maybe take one of the names for my plank.
But I have still a few hours, to think about it.

Alright, now I really have to interfere.

It not looks good for us.

The negation in the English language doesn't consist only of a "not" (which would be "nicht" in German). It contains of the verb "to do" and the little word "not" - "do not", or in your sentence, "does not".

So, your sentence: "It doesn't look good for us."

Please :argh:

Thanks that you all believed in me :naja: I think you're right, my posts were a little bit suspicious, but you didn't remember this is only my second round! I think that some of the persons who elected me for the plank must be bad... It was a great chance for them to kill a partisan! I hope you'll have more luck now, but I think it's over, the mutineers will win :argh: (I'll read)
Greetings
Your poor little partisan Tilli :ciao: :D :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wow, that's fast. Although so far I've only played mutiny off-line, this is fast. It's only the second night and already the second special part is gone.
As for now I'm totally confused about who is who.

Oh how I love the first day. I have no idea at all.

It's very bad that Elenriel is gone and therefore our cook. Tomorrow we need to take a mutineer out, otherwise it's over.

I'm not very glad about Kira - her posts don't seem to me she's a sailor, but the reason could be that we're playing in English. I think I'll vote for her tomorrow. Also I'd like to know who the priest has questioned, but it's better he/she hasn't said anything yet - otherwise he/she could be dead tomorrow, too.

I don't know who could be the mutineers at all.

Natti, can you give me any good reasons for that??
I want to know them.

Good reasons? I don't have them - it's only a guess. I only said your posts seem to me you're not a sailor, but nothing about reasons, because I don't have them. ;)

Hmm, Kira doesn't seem like a mutineer to me.
Even if the only posts on the last 2 pages were about suspicions from other player on her and confirmations that she sent off her election.
Hmm, I really don't know whom to choose for the plank.
I still don't beleave one person is a mutineer, but I won't say the name, I'll wait for the Election first.

I'd lie if I said that I trusted Elenriel, but at least I wouldn't have wanted to get rid of her - I thought I may find out whether she's good or bad within the course of days.

I'm not sure about Kira either - but I think that Miffy is a mutineer. The way that she wanted to get rid of Tilli made me think. So I think I'll send her to the plank this evening.

I don't think that I mentioned anywhere, that I really distrusted in Tilli. But some statements made me think and so I followed up.
And I think you have to agree, that there weren't much more clues. I couldn't really find anything else convincing in the votes. And so I clutched at this straw.

Do you know, what's conspicious in my mind? That a few of the statements here are like: "I know/anticipate something, but I won't say that before XY happens."
Ok, there's just one important role left, yes, but to hole up saves [if at all possible] just one's bacon.
On that score I'm glad about Purple anyway, 'cause her statement might be a reason to follow.

I don't know where do you get solid evidences to say, that you've possibly found a muniteer and so I'll read and read and read and then try to make a list.

This is a game, not a crime scene, so I don't really think that anyone will find evidence to unmask a mutineer. Gambling is all we can do. ;)

Well, as for my list: I don't really have a ranking, but on top of my "possible mutineers" list are Miffy and krebschen. I also don't trust our chief mate.

But what I say here are mere speculations, nothing more. I don't have evidence, as I already stated, but I do have my reasons. But someone has to start a little discussion, otherwise we'll never find out, who is good and who is bad.

Thanks for your trust, Vercors.

Do you know, what's conspicious in my mind? That a few of the statements here are like: "I know/anticipate something, but I won't say that before XY happens."

I said it, because thats my kind/way to play this round.
But why so many gamers do that in this round - I don't know.

I still have four names on my list and I'm sure to vote one of them for my plank.
But I don't know, what Name I should take.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten