Greiffenstein

katyfernlily

Newcomer
I would like to download this world, is it available anywhere? It's so beautiful! Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I’m really sorry but I can’t provide Greiffenstein as Sims 3 download at present. It’s designed as ‛groundwork’ for a Sims 3 project of Vany89 and me only and I’ve never planned to share it. Greiffenstein is a really huge world, containing tons of custom content to fit our special needs; I didn’t pay any attention to routing issues, graphic glitches and so on. Therefore I won’t offer it in the foreseenable future. Sorry :(

I’m really sorry but I can’t provide Greiffenstein as Sims 3 download at present. It’s designed as ‛groundwork’ for a Sims 3 project of Vany89 and me only and I’ve never planned to share it. Greiffenstein is a really huge world, containing tons of custom content to fit our special needs; I didn’t pay any attention to routing issues, graphic glitches and so on. Therefore I won’t offer it in the foreseenable future. Sorry :(

Thank you for your quick response. How unfortunate that you cannot share this beautiful world. Perhaps one day you will tho, it's a shame that this wonderful world would never be available to the Sims community. Would you have a website that features downloads for your other worlds/creations? I am very interested in your work and it's inspiring to my creative side. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me and have a wonderful day!

Zur Zeit aktive Besucher

Zurück
Oben Unten